Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned: And helping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Fox

Mr.Fox

Banned: And helping Empty
PostSubject: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 pm

I still like 'Rpg OutCry' I dont see why they would ban me. Not to be mean or anything but not alot of people are on Rpg Oblivion every day Sad I would be on but I dont join when the servers empty.
I really wanna find a way to help this forums, weather its telling people about it or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Just one thing, Ok I understand your opinion about Outcry, but could you stop mentioning it? it makes us seem like a downgrade to them, I dont care whether they are better than us or have more members, I just wanna RP with some of my firends, and the reason not alot of people are on is either; School, time difference, not that many members, and you should join and then more people will join, me and Fallen, and sometimes sithis are always on the server from 4pm GMT till about 5-7 so yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fox

Mr.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Okay I am sorry, But I just wanna help make this server/forums Get bigger. I'm just trying to find a way.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Good I like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:17 pm

We gotta start recruiting new members... maybe an alliance with one fo the smaller RPG servers...
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Like?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fox

Mr.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:49 pm

I want this to be a HUGE forums. I play on alot of servers so, I can help with the recruiting easy stuff.
Back when I played on 1.00 (Witch is the normal JKA mp) I had a clan called {GFM}
(It stands for Galactic FED Marines) I had over 36 members so I can help with the members
and stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Good, get some guys on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fox

Mr.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm

And another thing, Can we add a chat box or something at the bottum sometime?
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:53 pm

I'll haver a look Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fox

Mr.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Alright I think I'm gonna go tell some friend on his server. and I'll be on Rpg Oblivion server In a min Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fox

Mr.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Btw; I have UU so I can still talk to you while being on JKA Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned: And helping   Banned: And helping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned: And helping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Old topics.-
Jump to: