Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tensa Horro(Approved - Vinpascal)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vinpascal

Tensa Horro(Approved - Vinpascal) Empty
PostSubject: Tensa Horro(Approved - Vinpascal)   Tensa Horro(Approved - Vinpascal) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:29 am

Name: Tensa Horro, Sith Master
Home: Bespin
Species: human/Zabrak

Home Planet Information:
Region: Outer rim territories, Greater Javin
Sector: Anoat,Ivax Nebula
System: Bespin system
Suns: Bespin
Orbital position: 3th
Moons: 2. H’gaard, Drudonna
Distance from Core: 49,100 light years
Rotation period: 12 standard hours
Orbital period: 5,110 standard days
Class: Gas giant
Diameter: 118,000 Km
Atmosphere: Breathable (in the life zone)
Climate: Temperature (in the life zone)
Gravity: 1,5 X standard ( surface only)
Primary terrain: Gas giant, Swamp (surface only)
Surface water: None
Points of interest: BesGas Three, Floating refineries, Rethin Sea, Bespin Platforms
Native species: Tibannucks, Velkers, Beldon, Rawwks
Immigrated species: Humans, Ugnauts, Litrillians, Sullustanns
Official language: Galactic Basic Standard
Government: Guild
Major cities: Cloud City (Capital), Ugnorgrad, Tibannopolis
Major imports: Foodstuffs, Technology
Major exports: Tibanna gas, Tourism, Cloud cars.

Affiliation: The Sith Order, hoping to reunite
Former Afflictions: Ex- Jedi Master of the Jedi Order

Saber Form: Form IV: Ataru, also known as the Way of the Hawk-Bat, or The Aggression Form. Studied it and applied it for a double-bladed lightsaber, also known as ''Master Ataru''

Special skill: Master in the force, Master in lightsaber and enchani fighting arts.
Equipment: 2 Red bladed single hilts with Trance logo, Red bladed staff with Trance logo.

Attitude: Having moments of pure insanity one moment, and being calm and collected the next, he is difficult to predict. When in a stable state, he is calm but gets very aggressive if prevoked. When he loses himself, he can be known for doing unspeakable acts of brutality and rarely see's any kind of reason.

Appearance:
Tensa Horro(Approved - Vinpascal) Morakian_Rogue_Sith_lord

Tensa with his red lightsaber

His Armor:
Tensa Horro(Approved - Vinpascal) Saber_type_4_0000-2

Forged Also In the Mountains of Mustafar, this Beskar made armor is the ultimate in protection. Its alloy is so strong, it can parry many Lightsaber hits and blaster shots. Also, It is easy to move in, helping the users fight well, and still have the protection of a heavier armor piece.

Story:
Prologue: The Droid

Construction of HK-65:
HK-65 was constructed on the Star Forge a 2,000 or so years ago. HK-65 was constructed for one main purpose which would be to destroy the republic, and the Jedi once and for all. HK-65 ended up being locked in a dusty box for centuries, until Tensa Horro released him... And so began the uprising of the HK Armada...

Plot to foil:
So the plot to foil the Republic and the Jedi Order begun. Enya Stark, the Senator of Dantooine was Sith, and easily agreed to building factories. Due to the fact she was a senator, she brought the HK Armada to be the second army of the Republic. HK-65 was ordered to executed Order 88, when they finally were strong in arms, and trusted by the Jedi..
Though, this plan was soon to fail, and so with it, Enya Stark would fail. This would lead to HK-65’s destruction...

*Bio corrupted, Past cannot be seen anymore.*

*A image comes of a hooded FM'd man walking inside the big halls of SCv2 on Ziost. The man kneels for someone else.*
My Lord. I have returned.
The lord looked surprised to him answering:''Hmm. Polite looks, you must be the one with no mercy.''
The man looked up saying:'' yes. The name is Tensa Horro.
Sith Master, trained alchemy till level of Expert.
*The lord looked down upon him*
My name..... Is Lord Benedictus

Tensa looked back at him replying:’ Yes, Lord Benedictus.
As Tensa said those words he rised in front of the lord and they saw that he was longer then normal people. Verry big muscles, 2,10 meters tall. Lightsabers on each side of his belt and a Staff at his back. A book chained on his belt with inscriptions of Sith Language. And gloves over his hands where little shocks come from sometimes. And his face. The face of a devil. A white mask concealing his true face. But there's one thing you can see.

Dark Red blood soaking eyes coming from the holes. The eyes of Death and Decapitation. The eyes of Horror and Chaos. The eyes of Hate and Passion. The eyes of a True Sith.

Chapter 1: A new Trance.

Years have passed, as Tensa studied the ways of the force inside the Sith Temples. He looked back on the good old days. When most of the people he knew were still alive, but now he is one of the survivors left. Looking for the Trance blood, he found someone. Optima Trance. He looked at her and studied her. The ways of her fighting and the arts of enchani fighting.
He did what he had to do.
He trained her; he taught her everything he knows.

Chapter 2: The Sith in chaos.

Madness everywhere. There is no Dark Lord Of The Sith. As I walked through the halls you could see much Sith fighting together for the throne. When suddenly a woman came. It was the old apprentice of Tensa, Keeli Ginway. The apprentice he abandoned long ago because of her failing and insubordination. He walked up to her as she went yelling at him. He just slowly levitated her with his index finger and threw her away from the throne. He looked at her and said:’’ When you can defeat me, you can have the throne.’’ Keeli went full of anger as she jumped to him with her sabers ignited. Tensa simply ignited his staff and defeated Keeli in a matter of seconds. ‘’Your still weak Keeli. I knew you would be going to be a failure.’’ Much Sith never seen Tensa fight. And now they were all looking at him. With their eyes open. As Keeli dealt blow after blow Tensa kept deflecting it and when he saw an opening he struck.

He used a force wave in her stomach to throw her in the air. He jumped to her and grabbed her leg throwing her down through the ground inside the basement. He jumped after her and when arrived at the basement he used Sith Magic. ‘’Let the Force guide this pain. The pain of fire, The pain of everlasting burning. Let the scars be noticed, and they shall feel the shame. He raises his tone Of trying to defeat the greatest master of the force! As he said that he threw fire at Keeli her leg and arms. Dealing a big scar on it. He also went with his index finger over her forehead, a burning scar appeared there too. He walked away and turned around with his head. ‘’I give you 1 month to restore the Sith. If not, you shall die.’’

Chapter 3: Searching for power.

Korriban. The main planet for the Sith, The main throne and the burial place of many great lords.
Sokka went inside one of the temples. He looked for something that he searched for a long time. A black crystal. Some people say a black crystal is a myth. That they never existed. Others do believe in the ancient black crystal, and that they saw someone with their own eyes using it. As Tensa checked some tombs he thought he would give it up, but then he thought of something…. The valley of the Dark Lords. As he thought of it he went inside his ship and flew to the Valley of the Dark Lords.

When arrived there he went out as he saw a text on the wall.
The text was being written in ancient Sith Language. Tensa was trained in this and looked what the text said: ‘’those who dare to enter will not make it out alive so easily’’. Tensa ignored the writings as he continued going inside. Much resistance was felt. Thousands of ancient force ghosts dwelled the tombs and all the corners were filled with a pure darkness of the force. As he looked he stopped at the altar. He kneeled to the Lords and continued walking. Arrived at a large door, he needed to recite the
Sith code in Sith Language. So he did.
Tensa Horro(Approved - Vinpascal) SithCode
As he said the last words the doors slowly opened. Making a cracking sound like they weren’t opened in thousand years. He entered the temple as he heard a low voice. It looked like a little girl laughing. Tensa knew the dangers that would come. So he ignited his saber and continued.
Some tests were easy for him, since he is a master of the Force. And his staff skills are also nothing.
Coming at the end he faced death himself. The last 5 dark lords confronted him.
Tensa, you are strong. Stronger then anyone of us, but with our powers combined we shall defeat you!
With that a duel of the Force came. The dark lords did everything to stop Tensa, and they almost succeeded. But there was one thing the dark lords didn’t know. And that was the other side of him. The demonic side of Tensa.

As the darkness of the force influenced Tensa he yelled to the dark lords: You can never stop me. I shall defeat you all!
With those words the ground trembled. Tensa his face went black. No one could see him. Suddenly in a force repulse the other side of him appeared. A dark demonic look.
Tensa looked at the dark lords who were paralysed of fear.
I am……… Varox. With those words Tensa did a couple of strange attacks as the dark lords perished.
After that he went inside the last door and saw it. The black crystal. He levitated it to his hand and grabbed it. The power overflowing.
His mission was complete, now there was one more thing to do.

Chapter 4: A new Dark Lord.

Arriving back in the halls. He sees Keeli at the end. For several seconds they looked at each other. Suddenly, Keeli kneeled on the ground.
I turned around as I saw a strange man. He wasn’t stronger in the force, but his skills were amazing.
Tensa kneeled as the man asked what my name was.
Tensa Horro, Sith Master. The man nodded and spoke to me: ‘’Vaan Teran. The new Dark Lord. We can need such a good essence like you Tensa.’’
I nodded as the new Lord continued walking.
I looked back at Keeli and she looked at me, with her furious eyes and her hate for me.

Chapter 5: Sith vs. Jedi, Unleashing the Sith Magic.

It was a cold morning on Correlia. The civilians had a normal day. There was a party in the bar, a market on the street, the soldiers training and the Jedi having their activities. All of them living together in peace in the city, until……
Several ships appeared in the orbit, transporters went rushing down. The civilians ran away in fear. The Jedi came outside. And the battle for the pyramid came.
Sokka stood there with his new black crystal. He faced 3 Jedi. Some Sith laughed at the Jedi saying: You’re going down! The Jedi said nothing as they looked to me. I ignited my staff with 2 black colours coming out of both sides. The Jedi looked suddenly in fear as I cut the first one his head off. I jumped over the second Jedi and gripped his throat. Throwing him to the Jedi statue at the pyramid entrance piercing his body through the sharp stone Jedi Sign.

I got kicked in the back and saw that most of the Sith began fighting inside the Jedi Temple.
There I stood. Me versus 10 Jedi. I looked at them with all my interest, then I looked at my hands and said to the Jedi: It is time, for the Sith Magic. 2 Jedi Masters knew what he meant when they said to all Jedi Padawan’s to run away as fast as possible, but it was already too late.
The sky became dark, the ground trembled, and the ripples destroyed the windows of the buildings. Tensa looked at the Jedi as he created a screen of fire around them.
He came walking inside igniting his saber. He said on a cold tone to the Jedi: Let’s have some fun.
The Jedi attacked him, but they were no match to him. A Padawan tried to run away but when he touched the fire he ignited himself, burning to death.

The other Jedi tried as much as possible when Tensa let the fire disappear. The Jedi thought they were saved, but they were not.
Suddenly ice came all around them. Tensa looked at them with all his interest. Laughing so hard that all others could hear it too.
The Jedi couldn’t move as the ice came from all sides. They were trapped inside it.
Slowly they froze to death, choking when there bodies were frozen.

After all of this and killing half the city, the Sith won and took the Temple.

Chapter 6: Sleep for some years.

Arriving back at Ziost, Tensa felt something different.
Keeli became a Darth, and she had an apprentice. Valin Vil’tey.
Keeli challenged Tensa to another duel. It became tougher for a few times against Keeli, but further on was the lead in hands of Tensa again.
With some fast strikes he threw Keeli to the ground. Keeli became scared and feared her own death. She ordered her apprentice to Attack Tensa, but Tensa wasn’t trying to defeat him. He didn’t want to fight him.
As Tensa got defeated Keeli ordered her apprentice to stop and come.
The 2 left as Tensa said nothing.

He didn’t feel the defeat, he never was defeated. He didn’t want to fight for the first time.

When he went outside there was an explosion. Pirates shot to their Temple. Tensa, who flew back from the blast radius got covered under a large pile of stones. When they found him, he was in a Coma.

Chapter 7: Awakening, The Sith Council.

Tensa feels the death of Vaan Teran. A sudden change in the force gives him the possibility of waking up. He looked around and saw no one. Slowly standing up, he walks to the doors of the medical bay and goes outside. Arrived in the main hall he sees Nemo and Septimus next to each other. They turn around and say: Welcome back at the Sith Council, Tensa.
As I went with the other Councillors to the 3 throne’s I asked what happened in my absence.
Keeli was not the Lady anymore. Vaan Teran died when he tried to protect the temple and the Jedi are open for attacks.

I looked at the other Councillors as I said: Gentlemen, the Sith Council is back to lead the Sith Order. We all are the same, no one is different. We are a Council of 3. And as a Council of 3, we remain!

Chapter 8: Memories of a Sith, Bespin.

Tensa was in a meeting with the Council. Discussing how things would work out. As he sat there talking about how things should be discussed he got a message on his comm. He checked it and finished the Council meeting. He went to his ship and went to Bespin.
Arrived there he was greeted by many people. Since he helped them much because it was his home planet. Going to an old bar he bought a drink and talked some. Although he was a Sith, he was famous at Bespin for the actions he did to improve it. He went to several places. The school he was on, His old house that was abandoned, the bar he always came now and then for a drink… and the graveyard for his parents.

He checked all places and finally went to the graveyard. Arriving there he saw the graves of his parents. Both his parents were Sith too.
He kneeled at their graves and lighted 2 candles. One for each grave.
He then walked away and went to his ship again. He greeted some people and flew away to Ziost, back to the Sith Order.

Chapter 9: Class has begun!

Through the speakers of the Sith Temple on Ziost comes a message:

*This is Sith Master Tensa speaking. To all Sith Apprentices who have chosen the path of a Zealot. Who have class now about Alchemy beginner’s level. Please come to the class room.*

As several students came in I greeted them at the entrance.
After the room was filled with Sith Apprentices. I went to my desk and checked some things.
When I was done I went to the front, looking at all the students.

Greetings Apprentice Zealots. Today we will begin with a short recital of the Sith Code.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall set me free.

All students repeated him without comments.
Alright Zealots. Today we will go outside and do some beginner Sith Alchemy. Before we go outside, grab your Alchemy book and follow me outside. The last person closes the door
As the people followed him outside several Siths kneeled to him and continued walking.
When they arrived outside. All students stood in a row, waiting for what has to come now.

Alright students. We will go and train on spawning lesser creatures.
Let me explain the meaning of these ‘’lesser creatures’’.
With a dead corpse and some skin you can create a lesser creature. The creature will be under your total command and can be used till it get’s destroyed or whenever you want to stop it.

Tensa opened his big book removing a seal from it and says some from the book. The corpse infront of him loses some bones as a new creature is created out of it. The students look at it with much interest to the little being.

This is what we call a lesser creature. This is just the begin of what you can create with alchemy.
From ground creatures to flying ones or even a creature the size of a rancor!

Now. I will let you train some. And in 10 minutes I want to see every one of you create a lesser creature. The person who can’t accomplish this will get severe punishment. You are knights! Not apprentices anymore or minions!

After 10 minutes Tensa comes back to see how they are doing.

Alright students! Let’s see what you have made of it. I want you all in a single file. 1 person a time will make a lesser creature. And do not disappoint me!

All students go into a single file and the first 5 people all succeed in making a good lesser creature, and then the 6th person comes…

What the hell is this?! This is not a lesser creature, but a pile of bones!
Go to your dorm right now and keep practising on it. You will get food and drinks after you succeeded making one!

The other students all pass the test of making a lesser creature as Tensa begins to talk again.

Alright people. You did fine today, but you still got a long path to walk before you become a master of Sith Alchemy. Class is over now, go to your dorms or do whatever you need to do.

The students kneel all and walk away.

Chapter 10: A end comes to the Sith Order

No Dark Lord is leading the Sith. The Council including Tensa are thinking what to do to gain the old Sith glory back.
Nothing comes to his mind and begins to speak to the Council.

Gentlemen, I think this is the end we all feared for the Sith. We have no leader and much of us have spread. I think we have nothing else to do or think of. Its official…… The Sith Order we had before is gone. There is no more hope. I suggest we spread and wait till a new Lord comes and calls us forth.
For now... We are done.

As Tensa stands up he nods to the other Councillors and walks away.
When arrived at his ship there were much Sith standing there.
All the Sith were sad about the announcement they heard.
Tensa looked at them and began to speak.

My fellow Sith. The time has come. There is no Dark Lord anymore. We are weak in this condition, and the Sith Order from long ago is no more.
The Sith Order is hereby death. I am going into an exile. If you are wise you follow me and go into exile also. We shall meet each other again when a new Dark Lord has come and calls us.

Till then, never give up hope. Keep training, and studying. Do not disappoint your fellow Sith. And never betray the Dark side of the Force.

As Tensa walks into his ship he leaves. Much Sith follow him too, but suddenly a big fleet comes into the orbit of Ziost. It’s the fleet of the Republic.
Many Sith get killed by the fleet’s power, others die because of the orbital bombardments.

Some Sith survived the attack or left before. Other's are all dead and failed.
Soon other Sith Temples got attacked also. A great Sith Purge happened. The balance of the Force was disrupted. Many and many Sith died in these several attacks. Temples got crushed and became one with the ground.

The Sith were gone for now, and Tensa… No one has seen him again.
Some think he is dead, but some know better. Some know he is out there, but where……

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my application for Sith Master rank or higher if there is place left.
This char has some stats that may need to be overseen before aproval, because I've had him for like 5 years and he got much.

-No JM Stats.

-Sm stats
-Sith Alchemy (Has been taught, took 2 years In Real)
-Sith Magic (Has been taught, took 1 1/2 year In Real)
-Sith Elemental (Has been taught, took 7 months In Real)

-No Emp!

-He had a black saber colour, found in the temple of the dark lords at a safe place.

That would be it. Some parts may look verry godmod or uber, but I won't use it like I wrote.
I will use it much less, only in emergency situations and duels/Sith classes as example.

Consctuctive criticism is apreciated
Back to top Go down

Tensa Horro(Approved - Vinpascal)
Page 1 of 1