Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vascilic Toyamato

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WereWulf

Vascilic Toyamato Empty
PostSubject: Vascilic Toyamato   Vascilic Toyamato I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:47 am

Name:Vascilic Toyamata
Homeplanet:Bespin
Race:Human

Appearance(Description):Blonde hair,With a Red outter shirt and inside black shirt.

Force Alignment and rank:A force Sensitive boy/Neutral

History:Vascillic was a 8 years old little boy,Who lived peacefully with his parents,. As time pass,His parent walked out thier house,as Vascilic was asleep,Once they stepped out they saw a bounty hunter. He had two pistols The Bounty hunter dropped one,So his dad grabbed the pistol and pointed it at the bounty hunter.As the bounty hunter did the same to them and then.They shot eachother the same time,but.His mom was behind the dad,so they both got shot,and so did the bounty hunter,This kid walked out seeing the corpse,Then cried.So He had nothing to do,but to Burry his parents underground,As he does so he lives in his parents house as he reached the age of 11 he Was bored,living there so he decided to Explore bespin,And hang out the cantinas.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Vascilic Toyamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vascilic Toyamato   Vascilic Toyamato I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:49 am

A decent story, you could use some help with your grammar, but I can help with that, so approved by me.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Vascilic Toyamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vascilic Toyamato   Vascilic Toyamato I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Approved, moving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vascilic Toyamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vascilic Toyamato   Vascilic Toyamato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vascilic Toyamato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: The Old Times Stuff-
Jump to: