Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tialler Lyque

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
khuul

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Name: Tialler Lyque
Homeplanet: Thyferra
Race: Epicanthix
Alignment: The Jedi Order

Appearance:

Somewhat tall, muscular and dark haired like most Epicanthix, yet prefering to go for practical garbs than traditional robes of the Jedi, Tialler often takes to restrction-free dress. Keeping his long hair tied back, as to not impair his vision and can be spotted limping at times from any number of nasty cuts, bruises or broken bones that he seems to acquire every other week.

Background / brief writing example

The fog had first appeared yesterday afternoon, starting off as a slight haze in the horizon. However, that quickly changed. Overnight, it seemed to have crept inwards, and by dusk had swept over the moores -- swallowing the countryside like a heavy blanket; shrowding the view of any spectator beyond a few yards. Silhouettes of hollowed out trees, knee-high grass and the ocassional cry of some unseen bird of prey only added a sick sensation to the theatrically eerie semblance.

"What's that smell?"

Those were the first words to pierce the impairing brume. Letting them hang in the cold air for some time, I plucked up the courage to ask them again. Only louder.
    This time, there came a faint response.
    "What smell?"
    It wasn't the answer I was looking for. "Don't tell me you can't smell that. It absolutely reeks! Are you sure we didn't step in something when we passed that fence a mile back?"
    The lack of response only weighed more doubt in my mind that we were lost. Going in circles, probably. I was certain we passed that same tree stump not half an hour ago. Then again, in a wisp this intense it was more like travelling through a nebula, than a simple marsh covered with a bit of inconvinient weather in it.

The silence continued for another hour or so, before my companion called for a halt near an old wooden shack. Even with my sight drastically diminished, I could tell by the outline of the thing, that it had been abandoned for years. The rotting planks had left behind little more than a decaying palisade, which could hardly be called a wall anymore -- it especially kept that neglected feeling with the inward collapsed roof, which I thought was a nice little touch to the whole downtrodden scene. One thing was for sure though: the smell had been an improvement. Barely. Nevertheless, it provided a chance for some proper discussion, which in my mind had been sorely missed up until now.
    "So, where are we going again?" After all this time, it was still the best I could come up with.
    "La K'vit," snapped my companion.
    "Sounds more like some fancy restaurant than a town."
    "Far from it," his figure shifted. Beneath his dark cowl, I could almost make out his expression from the way the shadows danced across his face. In the bleak fog, we sat quietly for a time.
    "What's it like?"
    "What is what like?" He said in mild confusion. It sounded as though he'd been taken off guard.
    "La K'vit. The town. What's it like? You've been there before, haven't you?"

That's it so far, may add more later, may not.
Jedi Knight or something plox.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Fine with jedi knight rank,

Tialler Lyque Approved_black
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Yep, as sithis said, knight is Ok, Approved.
Back to top Go down
khuul

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Cool, what 'bout the question mark next to master? ;o
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:41 am

There are too many JM's as it is, some people should start rping lower ranked chars.
Back to top Go down
khuul

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:23 am

Bit of a slap to the face for those who put in more effort than others, but alright then.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:49 am

Look, dude complaining about bio lenghts if the server owner does not really care for them is worthless, if I have to say it this way.
Back to top Go down
khuul

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:51 am

I'm sorry for the confusion, I seemed to have given the impression I was personally upset or complaining about the issue. I personally have no quarell with it, I am only saying it is how some people may precieve it as being so.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 am

Yeah I know, well, but rank is not everything, I , personally do not have any master level cahracters, and go on with it. It's not about the rank, it's about how you RP.
Back to top Go down
khuul

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:00 am

Sithis. wrote:
Yeah I know, well, but rank is not everything, I , personally do not have any master level cahracters, and go on with it. It's not about the rank, it's about how you RP.
I do believe I offered to bump myself down if others wanted the ranks so badly in another topic, even.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:55 am

Thankyou for understanding, if you can RP good, you will be promoted anyway.
Back to top Go down
khuul

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Sithis. wrote:
Thankyou for understanding, if you can RP good, you will be promoted anyway.
It's all good man. I didn't really notice how many people posted for Knights / Masters in the first place, so I thought I'd just do it to help out. (The Jedi Memberlist is rather outdated, hence my mistake in judgement.)
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:41 am

...right, then it should be refreshed soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tialler Lyque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tialler Lyque   Tialler Lyque I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tialler Lyque
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: The Old Times Stuff-
Jump to: