Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

perhaps something for admins to think about?

Go down 
+4
Dunecat
Sithis.
Krynn
DemonEyesKyo
8 posters

should bios be alittle longer from now on?
Yes we have enough high chars
perhaps something for admins to think about? I_vote_lcap75%perhaps something for admins to think about? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
no keep it the way it is
perhaps something for admins to think about? I_vote_lcap8%perhaps something for admins to think about? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
i i dont care
perhaps something for admins to think about? I_vote_lcap17%perhaps something for admins to think about? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DemonEyesKyo

DemonEyesKyo

perhaps something for admins to think about? Empty
PostSubject: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:13 am

well ive started thinking that its perhaps enough high chars now for our member count . after all jedi's need initates and padawans . siths well .. apprentices . so ive made this poll for the admins to make a decission . dont hate me for it =) offcourse people is allowed to reply but not vote

leave a coment
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.http://z6.invisionfree.com/RPG_Insanity
Krynn
Lord of Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Agreed :-)
Back to top Go down
https://rpgoblivion.forumotion.com
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 am

The admins are allready deciding on higher ranked chars approval.
Back to top Go down
Dunecat

Dunecat

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:20 am

From one point, I belive that there are indeed enough powerfull characters already, but won't it be unfair for a newcomers to be denied the things others were granted so easily? Besides, one free knight per Person would be quite nice anyway. But each particulair case should be discussed by admins and (maybe) by community, and it's important whether it's a port of character or whatever. However, voice of community may - or may not be extremely biased, and thus - less reliable then it's expected to be. In short - I dunno.
Back to top Go down
khuul

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:25 am

I'm with Dunecat on this one. Either way, I'll probably bump my character down to Initiate or Padawan if there's too many Jedi Knights and Masters running around.
Back to top Go down
Krynn
Lord of Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:43 am

It is very simple. If there are too many high-power chars, i will kill some of them :-P
Back to top Go down
https://rpgoblivion.forumotion.com
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:46 am

Besides, one free knight per Person would be quite nice anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vinpascal

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:21 am

Or we do this..

We all have high ranked now. I think it's time to go forward with the plot.
A war. A battle, people die there.
The one's that died there can make JI's
Back to top Go down
khuul

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:01 am

I do hope you mean a well thought-out and somewhat scripted fight, rather than some Free-For-All with only two or three lines of Roleplay every now and then, ie. Whenever some lands a kill on another person.
Those always end badly and focus too much on one's In-game fighting mechanic ability.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fox

Mr.Fox

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:14 pm

[i] I have no idea, I'll vote yes.
Back to top Go down
WitchKing

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Lol well i havent made a sith lord like all the new people have. I havent made anything like that. Infact my only chars are Maik Ayre and Rex Vandis(JI) Maik doesnt have a bio yet but i'll get to that soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: perhaps something for admins to think about?   perhaps something for admins to think about? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

perhaps something for admins to think about?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Old topics.-
Jump to: