Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vacus Scentar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seren

Vacus Scentar Empty
PostSubject: Vacus Scentar   Vacus Scentar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Name: Vacus Scentar
Race: Human
Age: Unknown; by the looks of it between the age of 20 and 30
Homeworld: Unknown; awoken on Ziost in an abandoned house
Alignment: The Sith Order; Sith Knight
Equipment: Advanced Energy Sword, Combat Gear.
Perks:
Heal-2
Jump-2
Speed-2
Protect-2

Story

***Accessing data logs; Section 71-B 'Observations'***

Chapter One:
Strange Awakening

I woke up in this little house on a bed...
I'm dressed, with a sheathed sword on my back.
There's a datapad right beside me.

' My name is Vacus.. Scentar?' I wondered as I saw the user data on the screen.
The room I am in is made of stone and is furnished. It seems like it's been used daily.
I check the drawers and closets, but nothing else besides the datapad is related to me.
As I've finished looking around in the small house, I go outside only to find myself in some forest....

The atmosphere's eerie... I hate it. It felt as if it was trying to creep inside of me; as if I was becoming a part of it.
I remained on guard... surely there must be something lurking around here...

Suddenly I wonder some more about myself. 'How did I get here.. and why don't I recall anything of some kind of past or atleast recognise something around here?'

But I didn't feel acquinted with anything here... it felt as if I had to run as fast as possible to get out of here!

There was nothing to run for though... maybe my past?
Or was it the future....

I look around carefully, but there is not another settlement in sight.
I am alone with the nature surrounding me.

Nowhere there is anything like me...

Vacus Scentar Dxun_mist

Chapter Two:
First Contact

I had ventured from the Ziost Jungle to the Sith Temple on Ziost with the aid of a Sith Knight called Samantha Bliss.
I had stumbled upon here whilst nearing the Sith Temple's vincinity.
She had informed me of the Sith and offered me a chance to become her student with the Sith.
Her offer seemed the only way to gain some sort of power and with that, knowledge...

But before we continued to the Sith Temple, I've informed of what I had found: a rather large blast crater deeper into the jungle and in it's proximity some sort of encasing.
I had pondered about it and came to the conclusion it was either built for a battle droid or as cooling compartiment for a computer.
Strangely enough I knew more than I'd think I would, but it was all very specific.

After some inspection of the site, a man called Tendrone joined us.
He was her uncle. He is now dead.

We took the case back into the small house I woke up in and initiated combat training.
I have learned two new stances: Shii-cho and Makashi; she was reluctant to teach me Djem So, because of my rank.
Unnecessary rules if you ask me...

Arriving at the Sith Temple, I was given a room on the lowest level due to my rank.
As she went to sleep in her room, which I had seen aswell, I decided to re-assess the training for a while, but soon enough I aswell went to rest...

Chapter Three:
Revelations

Due to my teacher's absence, I decided to fly to Corellia to get out of this enviroment for a moment.

The city I went to was huge with all it's skyscrapers; I admired it as I stood ontop of one of the larger ones.
As I ventured down to the street level, I decided to head to the bar for a drink.
A man advised me to take something called a 'Fristi'; his name was Bob Flail who shortly left me after one peculiar friend of his did aswell.

Enjoying my drink, I was interrupted by a ghostly voice breathing in my neck.
It felt off... I looked back only to find a strange man appearing behind me.
He wished me to become a follower of Cin-sai.
As I asked on about Cin-sai he disappeared in discontent.
But that was only for now... back on the street I got attacked by him which lead to me passing out.

Soon after, as I had awakened, a fight errupted between a few gunman and Force users; amongst them was Samantha.
In the chaos of battle I decided to run, before I would get hit by the strange being.

It seemed the best option as I discovered that Samantha decided to escape aswell due to her ship flying infront of me as we both went back to Ziost.
But we weren't safe there...
Once back at the dorms we were attacked again by this unknown plague, where I, amongst others, received the Cin-sai mark to which I atleast had no way of stopping it's corruption on me.
Samantha, along with another seemingly higher ranked person, received the mark aswell, but she was resistant to it.
She had help though. Darth Ultionis aided her in recovering from the attack and I was simply told to guard the room.
Strangely enough I was still partially in control of myself, but as I had gone back down and out of the dormatory I had converted another young female.

Right after the unknown bringer of the mark of Cin-sai had gotten to the girl, named Lily, a man came in...
The man immediatly assessed the situation and discovered about the mark of Cin-sai on her and Vacus' strange allegiance to the Cin-sai.

Eventually pinning down Vacus' to the wall; the man claws into his cheek skin with a pair of blades.
As he continues cutting Vacus' screaming isn't the only thing that can be heard...
Metal screeching can be heard clearly due to two metal surfaces, but which?
The man immediatly yelled: 'It's a freaking bot!' 'Stop yelling you idiot, you're a bot!'

As Vacus' eyes widen, he reaches for the place where the man had cut him... only to feel something other than bone at his cheek... it was metal.
After a change in Vacus' behaviour he explained the man briefly how he had awoken in the jungle.
To the bulky figure it was clear... he was going to take him somewhere to find out what he is and more...

They took off in a high-tech large fighter craft.
Having dropped out of hyperspace, the man, called Hinaj Harkonnen, informed him that the planet they're facing is Rakata Prime and points to a space station in orbit of it's sun.
That is where they were headed... it was the Star Forge.

He found out that Hinaj Harkonnen is a super soldier bred for The Sith... soon it would seem very familiar.

Once inside they venture deeper into the immense space station with a holographic entity that is also Hinaj Harkonnen...
Along the way there is a massive assembly line constructing battle drones with a sleek, nearly liquid metal design.
Just a bit farther away they enter a room that soon turns out to be an advanced scanner.

Vacus' entire body gets thoroughly scanned.
It appears he is a combination of a human body fused with a cybernetic one.
The body has been constructed so that it benefits from the human and cybernetic aspects without having to cope with either's disadvantages.
The scanner relates his origins to a Top-secret Sith Laboratory in the Ziost Jungle where a top team of scientists were constructing him in an attempt to perfect a being that is much better than a regular human, but still Force Sensitive.
As Vacus' had seen, the Laboratory was reported destroyed due to an unknown cause and the project missing.

As Hinaj inspects his brain to find the problem, he discovers his 'brain is a combination of a human brain, though altered, and a cybernetic part.
The cybernetic part, though fully functional, seems to have a locked down section in it's current programming...
After further inspection it appears to be that it is the reason why he has none of his special functions such as enhanced physical features, energy shielding and his brain with the cybernetics wasn't operating as one, but rather a mixture of functions from different parts that, despite his already raised thinking abilities if he had not been corrupted, would make him even better would it be turned on.

At the moment the cybernetic one has been placed as the master and the brain as slave.
As Hinaj attempts to put the brain as master, he destroys a part of the corruption in it to which Vacus fainted, because the brain wasn't operating very well due to the corruption in it.

Eventually Hinaj has to put his 'operational core' back to the way it was for Vacus to function properly and decides to seek council at another inhabitant of the Star Forge...
It is Lord Apocolypse who is at the Command Deck of The Star Forge.

Having arrived there, it appears he can not do much for Vacus' hindered brain, but he does have an interest in his abilities for the Sith to use and shows him a legion of the newly produced battle droids.

Hinaj and Vacus have finished their job at The Star Forge and head back to Ziost.
Along the way neither speak, but as they have landed Hinaj hands him a datapad containing the results of the scan and clearance to use Hinaj' secondary fighter and his room.

His figher unloads the 'coffin' of Vacus which Hinaj simply takes on his back to the room in the Ziost Sith Temple.
It is put down in the large room roughly as it leaves a dent in the ground.
Vacus just looks at it with a strange feeling and looks then looks at Hinaj saying:
'Thank you for your aid. I'll get working on this to see if I can get something useful out of it...'
'I see you have a room at the upper level... what's your rank?'

Hinaj: 'General of The Army...'

Chapter Three:
First Engagement

Upon seeing a Sith Master getting attacked while sneaking around, Vacus quickly decides to follow this man as he suspects there's something strange going on with this person.
The Master, Samantha Bliss quickly catches up with Vacus as he pursues the fleeing man and accompanies Vacus as he goes into his vessel to follow the man, but not before another man has joined their group.
It turns out to be a Sith Knight named Xet who's aiding them.

The ship was Hinaj's, who had given him the right to use it, although it may have not been the smartest thing to do for this type of action...
It was able to quickly follow the other ship and determine from it's systems where it was headed.
It was a small hidden Jedi settlement on Bespin which raised the Vacus' suspicion even more.

As they jump out of Hyperspace it turns out that Samantha hasn't come along only for that one particular man...
She had come along to get back a Sith Apprentice who had defected to the Jedi and used to be under Xet's tutorship.

Prepared to expect resistance, the group of three get out of the ship as they've landed and meet a group of around 5 Jedi, of which all lower class with the exception of a Jedi Knight with a draconic appearance.
Samantha demands Shandrece, the lost Apprentice, to be brought to them so they can leave again, but her demand does not receive a positive response as the Sith and Jedi quickly engage into battle.

At first Vacus is quite unsure whether he can take the Jedi on, but it soon turns out that he is quite capable already as he defeats a soldier and holds off other Jedi.
During the fight, the draconic Jedi Knight gets defeated with his arms cut off, but this does not stop the others despite the warning to not engage the Sith.
Another Jedi soon bites the dust as he loses an arm and lies crippled on the floor.

The battle makes Vacus doubt a couple of times whether this fight is rightful..., but as the battle slowly eases down with Shandrece in the hands of The Sith he leaves with the rest of his group in the vessel they came in.

But his decision to take the General's second vessel was not a smart thing to do as it turns out to be when Hinaj confronts Vacus agitated about it, but the tension is quickly relieved between the two as Vacus realises he lost his cool at the thought of taking in a traitor and shows him complete respect and guilt.

Shandrece on the other hand, had not received such a merciful treatment as the Dark Lord of The Sith tortured her for her treason...

Chapter Four:
Empowerment

A day as usual; busy training, gaining knowledge on various topics and tinkering with the encasement in the room he had been given by the General.
The atmosphere was eerie, which was usual, but this time it gave some kind of tension unlike usual.

Vacus was a little irritated with his master Samantha Bliss from time to time... mostly because he felt he could already be out of her hands, which was hard, because she wasn't around a lot.
She was around today... infact Vacus and she met eachother in the hall, in which both of them had a chamber, as Vacus had finished his work on the device.
They headed down to the main level without really speaking to eachother.
It was not without reason as Samantha gave him the news downstairs; he was going to be given his trials.

For his trials they walk to the arena, where Lord Apocalypse is already present, but busy. As always the man gave off something mysterious, but he did not fear him.
The two went to the seats at the far end facing the entrance, where they met a strange Sith...beast.. to which Vacus sharply responded as it started harassing him.
This only was a thing he should fear, because the beast turns out to be one of the strongest Sith around and just barely manages to talk him out of attacking him.

Sadly, it would only work for just a couple of minutes as he enters his trials under the watch of The Dark Lord who uses the mad beast as opponent who must be beaten for his title.
It turns out to be a task that is far beyond his capabilities as it vastly overpowers and outskills him during the fight.
As fast as the beast is, it withstands Vacus' blows easily and delivers them back to him maybe three times as fast with it's dual sabers and manages to cut open his back and quickly gnaw into him....
To everybody's dismay it's attemtpts to gnaw something out is completely futile.... Vacus' is so strongely built that it leaves him 'just' with his back quite far open...

Despite his powerful body, he still feels the pain and drops down, nearly falling on the floor in shock of what happened.
He manages to recover... getting up he stands firmly on the ground as he has his saber pointed to the beast, but his mind is in chaos.
Determined, but with a face rid of all emotion he continues his attack... it's more effective as the beast is just a little faster and the battle fiercer than before, continues.
But from the shadows one has seen his unsurmountable will and raw power... General Harkonnen strides up towards the two combatants who suddenly stop facing eachother sharply as he is in their vincinity.

A swift move and Vacus' head drops onto his chest... he remains motionless...
From the Dark Lord's position hissing and clashing ensues to which the beast had responded so fast that he was already away from Vacus and The General.
Samantha Bliss had betrayed The Sith and it was not long before she was put down by the insane one.

A light breaks free in the darkness... The image quickly sharpens along with a mind that is blank and at peace.... everything falls into place.
Harkonnen had activated Vacus completely. Sharper and faster thinking. Lightning-fast strong moves.
He was in control of everything he really was.

But only in control of that as he saw his master put down, realising he could not do anything else than to stand at the side of The Dark Lord.
Which seemed like a perfectly normal and good idea.
She wasn't really important anyway, he was there to serve The Lord.

Being done for today, but sadly not as a Sith Knight he left the arena.
He felt odd just after what Harkonnen had done to him and he went to his room to get at ease with his own feelings.
It wouldn't take longer than a day before he felt normal again, but now he would be complete.

-=...End of log...=-
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Vacus Scentar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacus Scentar   Vacus Scentar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Vacus Scentar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: The Old Times Stuff-
Jump to: