Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The attack on Mos Espa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinpascal

The attack on Mos Espa Empty
PostSubject: The attack on Mos Espa   The attack on Mos Espa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:01 pm

All holochannels pass out as a important newsmessage comes, they see a burned down place

It was a nice and sunny day at Mos Espa, the civillians were walking around or were drinking in the bar.
The junkseller just sold a new hyperdrive engine, when a disturbance was felt.

From the outside gates, 4 unknown men stood next to each other, with some younglings behind them.

They looked to the person in the middle as they all ignited their lightsabers, a red color..

A news-team from the holonews were there, interviewing the winner of the best jawa juice.
They saw the persons as they hid in the room and broadcasted everything from the window and roof.

The unknown people slashed civilians down, as one person with a dark-orange mask and dark-orange armour made a black spear in his hand. They could hear a girl scream ''No!'', but he threw the spear into the bar, it exploded as the stone walls broke and fell down.

The unknown people took several young kids, and brought them to a ship that left to a unknown place.
The girl ignited a lightsaber as the man did to. The color from the lightsaber was black, surprisingly.

He defeated the girl within a matter of seconds. He extended his hand to the girl, they spoke some, and she joined them.

The unknown people we're fighting one unusual man. It is believed this man was a Draethos, but we are not sure. The man kept the unknown people off his back, as he retreated afterwards.

The city was burning, as we had to escape with the camera-team before we got stuck too.

The civilians who were not murdered may have died because of the flames.
The ammount of casualties are somewhere near the 1000-2000 civilians.

After the fight the unknown persons left. Their destination is not known, but we do remember one thing the man with the black lightsaber said:

''We! Have! Returned!''

The Sudden Newsmessage Ends
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Mos Espa   The attack on Mos Espa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:06 pm

"Vercidime looked at the footage with sadness. A part of him felt he should have continued the battle he was winning, and prevented this from happening. He grieved for the loss of life, but knew that it wouldn't have made a difference, he was alone in that battle. Had he pushed on fighting, the Sith would still have destroyed the city in the battle..."

Last edited by Grelite on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Mos Espa   The attack on Mos Espa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Javon looks down as the message ended. I should have been there, none of this would have happened if some Jedi were there... Javon turns and walks away with his head down.
Back to top Go down
Vinpascal

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Mos Espa   The attack on Mos Espa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Shinji sees the message as he stood next to other Jedi

No....Not again..Let it stop!
Let it stop forever!

He held his hands over his head, crying.
Back to top Go down
Crymsyn

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Mos Espa   The attack on Mos Espa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 pm

James Ka'tur watches the footage with a mix of sadness and thought.
If only I stayed there a little bit longer after the jawa uprising, this will deal a great blow to the trustworthiness of our jedi order.
He then walks off and starts contemplating what he has seen.
Back to top Go down
khuul

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Mos Espa   The attack on Mos Espa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:04 pm

"It's the last mistake you'll ever make."
Back to top Go down
Vinpascal

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Mos Espa   The attack on Mos Espa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:11 pm

khuul wrote:
"It's the last mistake you'll ever make."

Rp your chars. Not just write that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mavra Xav   The attack on Mos Espa I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:07 pm

As Mavra saw the reports, he smiled licking his lips

''It has begun''

This was all he said as he and his Sith Viziers followed him from the room to search for more recruits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Mos Espa   The attack on Mos Espa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The attack on Mos Espa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: The Old Times Stuff-
Jump to: