Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vercidime learning more advanced powers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grelite

Vercidime learning more advanced powers Empty
PostSubject: Vercidime learning more advanced powers   Vercidime learning more advanced powers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:29 pm

After his encounter with the powerful Sith Magic performed by the Sith, Vercidime had thoughts about finding new, more advanced ways to use the Force, without having to tap into the Darkness. He'd researched in many great places of information, including the Jedi Archives, to find out of anything in the Galaxy could support his theories.

Vercidime stumbled upon the Aing-Tii in his research, and found the studies on them to be remarkably interesting. Soon he set out to find them on their homeworld in the Kathol Rift. He was soon put in contact with whom he was looking for; an Aing-Tii who could tell him about their studies on the Force. He listened carefully to their ways and, in his mind, translated it into what he had learned. Through this he could understand how the Aing-Tii used the Force in the remarkable way they did.

For the next few months Vercidime came and left the Kathol Rift, learning these strange techniques from the Aing-Tii. Though he'd mastered a lot of what was commonly known to a Jedi, these new ways took a long time to get a hang of, mostly because they implied techniques unlike anything Vercidime had ever done before, though the training he'd done in his years away from the Jedi, had some similarities to those of the Aing-Tii. After many months of dedicated practice, Vercidime had finally learned to control these new abilities to a point where he could use them without taking hours of meditation.

Powers:
Fold Space (link)
Though originally used to teleport objects over vast distances in little time, Vercidime learned to step through the portal himself, after much practice. Unlike Force Travel (link), this power granted teleportation without use of the Dark Arts.

This power takes a lot of energy when teleporting himself. Have to RP going through the process of using this power:
1. Find a location where he is being left alone
2. Short meditation to locate his destination.
3.Focussing on both locations he has to "tie" the spaces together.
4. Opening the portal its self.
5. Stepping through.

Can't use it to (for instance) teleport a ticking bomb into a place to blow it up.
Can use it to teleport explosives that are about to go off to a location (say, the vacuum of space) where it can explode without doing harm.
Can only use it to teleport himself and objects to places he has actually been to (or in the immediate vicinity of).

Dimension Shift (link)
Pretty much speaks for its self. Can't use it to make living or big (say, over the size of a couch) vanish.

Phase (link)
Also pretty much speaks for its self.
Can't travel through energy shields.
Back to top Go down
Husky

Husky

PostSubject: Re: Vercidime learning more advanced powers   Vercidime learning more advanced powers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Vercidime learning more advanced powers Approved
.... if you aren't used that tooooo much (like: 10 times per day)

but It needs other approves of the other admins
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Vercidime learning more advanced powers   Vercidime learning more advanced powers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Approved, agreed with Husky.
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: Vercidime learning more advanced powers   Vercidime learning more advanced powers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:48 am

I agree with that too Smile

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Vercidime learning more advanced powers   Vercidime learning more advanced powers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:07 am

Vercidime learning more advanced powers Approved_black

Don't uber with it + the stuff above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vercidime learning more advanced powers   Vercidime learning more advanced powers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vercidime learning more advanced powers
Page 1 of 1