Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Missing Planet Of Dust

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grelite

The Missing Planet Of Dust Empty
PostSubject: The Missing Planet Of Dust   The Missing Planet Of Dust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Most channels have tuned their broadcasts to one, as breaking news enters the media corridors.

A young ancher, seemingly overwhelmed is seen breathing heavily into the camera. He rubs his eyes briefly before walking off, seemingly upset. An older newsreader takes the stand.

We have just received word that the planet of Tatooine has been reduced to rubble, as an unidentified fleet continuously bombarded its surface until it gave way. Since the massacre at Mos Kreetle, the slaughter expanded to Mos Eisley, when thirty ships appeared in orbit of the planet, and started firing directly onto the surface.

All ready people have gone into the streets to mourn the loss of family, friends, and the loss of so many other lives including the planet its self. Many citizens are upset with the Republic, that they failed to prevent this attack from happening, but the Senate is yet to give a statement.

Tony Blinkalot went into the streets to report on the public opinion.

A reporter is seen in the streets of Coruscant, interviewing locals who had gone out into the street to show their compassion, or opinion otherwise. A few sentences are shown to the public.

I know a friend who just return from Tatooine last week, I am glad he managed to get out, but it makes me realize how unlucky those few on Tatooine were...

I say good riddance, that planet had nothing but scum on it. It was just a big ball of dust anyway!

Where are the Jedi?!

The view returns to the studio.

The opinions on the street differ, not all feel sorry for Tatooine's destruction, few even celebrate the destruction, of what they believed, was a hive of Hutts and other scum this Galaxy really doesn't need.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Planet Of Dust   The Missing Planet Of Dust I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:19 pm

looks into the holoscreen in disbelief, and walks pack to the ship, relaying the news to Glandor.
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Planet Of Dust   The Missing Planet Of Dust I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:43 am

Edited. Void this reply.

Last edited by Jacen on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dunecat

Dunecat

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Planet Of Dust   The Missing Planet Of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 am

Jacen wrote:
Mandalore looks at the screen in disgust. He then turns to address the Mandalorians assembled behind him.
If those Sith destroy planets, then I see no reason to be allied with them. I now turn to the Jedi and the Republic, in hopes that allied we can stop this barbariousness. The Sith have no Honor, yet we do. The Mandalorians are a strong group! This may be the last time we hold an assembly in peace. We WILL overcome this threat!

OOC:Funny, cause Mandalorians used to enslave, murder, and glass planets alot.
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Planet Of Dust   The Missing Planet Of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 am

OOC: Precisely what I stated before the RP. Mandalorians can't get enough of that stuff...why would they be disgusted by it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Planet Of Dust   The Missing Planet Of Dust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Missing Planet Of Dust
Page 1 of 1