Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyber Krann(Approved - Jacen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Tyber Krann(Approved - Jacen) Empty
PostSubject: Tyber Krann(Approved - Jacen)   Tyber Krann(Approved - Jacen) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:16 am

Name: Tyber Krann
Weapon Systems: E-11, Pistol, Heavy Repeating Rifle, Sniper Rifle, and five Rockets. (Carries three guns at a time, depending on his target.) Flamethrower. (Mostly only used for close combat and against force users)
Armor Systems: Mandalorian. (Jetpack & Grapple for Out-Of-Combat Situations, like getting around)
Ship: Modified Firespray-31 Class Ship (Other ones of these include the Slave I and Slave II)
Home Planet: Mandalore (Assuming Mandalorians are still around there)
Biography: Tyber Krann was born on the planet Mandalore. As a young one, Tyber was assimilated into his clan's beliefs and theories. At the age of 8, he began his training with weaponry. At the age of 18, he was considered one of the better marksmans in his clan. When he was 20, he was gifted with his Mandalorian Armor. Afterwards, however, the others in his clan noticed something different about him. He seemed have decided that he didn't belong in the clan or with any of the Mandalorians. When he was 21, he escaped in a Firespray-31 Class Ship and dissappeared. To the Mandalorians, he is presumed dead. He now roams the galaxy, doing his new job as a bounty hunter. He is in the Hunter's Association, having found it a lot less rigid than the Clans. He has finally hunted down his last target...
There you are... hmph. Did you really think you could escape from me?
His hands tightened around the firing controls, prepared to finish off the Rodian.
Back to top Go down

Tyber Krann(Approved - Jacen)
Page 1 of 1