Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandalore's Flagship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacen

Jacen

Mandalore's Flagship Empty
PostSubject: Mandalore's Flagship   Mandalore's Flagship I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Mandalore looked out over the gargantuan ship, it would be the most powerful in the fleet and his flagship
Stats:
Top Subspace Speed: 1000 Km/hr
Top Hyperspace Speed: Hx1.3
Size: 18 Km long, 4 km wide, 1.4 km high
Weaponry: 162 Turbolaser cannons on either side. 4 hypervelocity cannons down the spine. 8 ion cannons at various strategic points. Tractor Beam
Defensive Systems: Three Shield Generators, each covering 2/3 of the ship. Triple layer of Transparisteel on the bridge to protect viewers.
Crew Size: 100,000 max, but since there aren't that many Mandalorians stationed in the navy, 35,000
Ground Forces: 30,000 Troops, 5000 Basilisks
Aerial Defense: 200 Starvipers, 60 Bombers

(It's about the size of a SSD. Will take about a week IRL to finish and 3 months to finish IRP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalore's Flagship   Mandalore's Flagship I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:45 am

Jacen wrote:
Mandalore looked out over the gargantuan ship, it would be the most powerful in the fleet and his flagship
Stats:
Top Subspace Speed: 1000 Km/hr
Top Hyperspace Speed: Hx1.3
Size: 18 Km long, 4 km wide, 1.4 km high
Weaponry: 162 Turbolaser cannons on either side. 4 hypervelocity cannons down the spine. 8 ion cannons at various strategic points. Tractor Beam
Defensive Systems: Three Shield Generators, each covering 2/3 of the ship. Triple layer of Transparisteel on the bridge to protect viewers.
Crew Size: 100,000 max, but since there aren't that many Mandalorians stationed in the navy, 35,000
Ground Forces: 30,000 Troops, 5000 Basilisks
Aerial Defense: 200 Starvipers, 60 Bombers

(It's about the size of a SSD. Will take about a week IRL to finish and 3 months to finish IRP)

OOC: I has a large flagship Sad
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

PostSubject: Re: Mandalore's Flagship   Mandalore's Flagship I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:44 am

Quote :
OOC: I has a large flagship
Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandalore's Flagship   Mandalore's Flagship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandalore's Flagship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: The Old Times Stuff-