Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of Dxun.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Battle of Dxun. Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Dxun.   Battle of Dxun. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:28 pm

The Republic recently has taken a key Sith outpost on the planet Dxun, the planet housing missles and atomics was quickly disarmed. The attack, led by Jedi Knight Valas Corpus was successful and the base is now being fortified as the HQ of the Dxun Campaign.
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

Battle of Dxun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Dxun.   Battle of Dxun. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:29 pm

OOC: You do know that Dxun is Mandalorian Territory, right?
IC: Mandalore glares at the viewscreen, furious.
WHY DID MY MEN NOT DISCOVER THE SITH!?!?!? Turns to look at his men, breathing heavily. Now the Republic is encroaching on our territory... Someone's head will roll for this.... I must leave. I will have to negotiate with the Republic for Dxun now...
Storms out of the room, leaving a bunch of wide-eyed Mandalorian Techies
Back to top Go down
Grelite

Battle of Dxun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Dxun.   Battle of Dxun. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:47 am

Didn't think the Mandalorians had anything beside Mandalore in their territory. Dxun seems more likely to be a Sith planet, anyway.
Back to top Go down
DemonEyesKyo

DemonEyesKyo

Battle of Dxun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Dxun.   Battle of Dxun. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 am

Grelite wrote:
Didn't think the Mandalorians had anything beside Mandalore in their territory. Dxun seems more likely to be a Sith planet, anyway.

ah ha? say that to KOTOR era Mandalorians
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.http://z6.invisionfree.com/RPG_Insanity
Grelite

Battle of Dxun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Dxun.   Battle of Dxun. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:58 am

DemonEyesKyo wrote:
Grelite wrote:

ah ha? say that to KOTOR era Mandalorians

Though the Mandalorians may have been there at somewhat 4000 BBY, the Sith had a base there at 1000 BBY. Also the place is greatly known for its Dark Side presence.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Battle of Dxun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Dxun.   Battle of Dxun. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:50 am

OOC: Theres two things here,
1) Was an admin with you?
and 2) Was there any actual RP?
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Battle of Dxun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Dxun.   Battle of Dxun. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:26 am

If it was an acutal RP, and there were more then 2 JM chars, I am fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

Battle of Dxun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Dxun.   Battle of Dxun. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:41 pm

OOC: I've stated five different planets IRP that belong to the Mandalorians. Dxun included.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle of Dxun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Dxun.   Battle of Dxun. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of Dxun.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: The Old Times Stuff-
Jump to: