Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers. Empty
PostSubject: Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers.   Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 am

Mavra enters into the Old academy. His soldiers almost done unsealing the door that lay before him.

Mavra: Status report He says, facing Admiral Kral

Admiral Kral: We are almos- The door opens up with a rumble of ancient gears and machine

Mavra enters the Council Chambers, pushing past his soldiers. There are 8 chairs with a statue in front of each. They are the Jedi Masters of the Old Order.

1. Jedi Master Fallon Shen (Twi'lek male, Head Jedi Instructor)

2. Jedi Master Vick Dral (Human male, Jedi BattleMaster)

3. Jedi Master Leona Felnire (Human Female, Jedi Healer)

4. Jedi GrandMaster Teckoateus Delius (Diathim)

5. Jedi Master Geoff Nova (Mon Calmarian, Jedi Chronicler)

6. Jedi Master Jal-Nel (Bothan Female, Jedi Sage(Head Consuler))

7. Jedi Master Radmus Kade (Chiss, Jedi Watchmen)

8. Jedi Master Jenna Navia (Echani female, Jedi Weapons Master)

Mavra gazes upon these statues with awe. He notices in the back of the room, there is an inscription on the wall...in blood

OOC: /Scream

"Let this be known, that we have returned"
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers.   Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:03 am

OOC: When was these masters about? and good work on Updating, I was wondering if you were gonna do that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers.   Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Tyran wrote:
OOC: When was these masters about? and good work on Updating, I was wondering if you were gonna do that Very Happy

OOC:A Jedi Temple found in deep space by Mavra. Dating back 10,000 bby. These are the Jedi Masters of this Time.
More will be revealed later.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers.   Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 pm

OOC" What exactly are they if I might ask? Some evil corrupted jedi or ...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers.   Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Sithis. wrote:
OOC" What exactly are they if I might ask? Some evil corrupted jedi or ...?

OOC: Old Council of the Jedi. And the blood on the wall was written by...well you will see.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers.   Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Too many secrets, why making secrets OOC? Metagaming is against the rules, so IDK why not telling us.
Back to top Go down
Jiyo

PostSubject: Re: Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers.   Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:44 pm

OOC: He's keeping secrets OOC bcause he wants to make it a surprise OOC too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers.   Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Mavra. Ancient Council Chambers.
Page 1 of 1