Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inoss now JK

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:54 am

Inoss is now a JK. Put him through the trial today.

Update: Locked. Arguments Ftl.

Last edited by Xav on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 am

Approved, if it should be needed. Was there and witnessed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainArkanos

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:34 am

Just to set it forth, it is impossible for a 15 year old to become a jedi knight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:45 am

This is a paradox for RP, simply by ranking up you gain soe years, Innos is 22 now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainArkanos

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 am

See, no. I don't agree with something like this. No aging paradoxes just to get a rank you want. This is an rp server not your personal time machine. And don't use the excuse "admin approved, automatic win.", because this is a decision past a simple group of admins seeing as how it makes an infringement on even star wars reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:41 am

And I am supposed to RP him for 7 years IRP with the players we got here? lolno, I do not think so. Minimal age IRL for JP to become JK was 4 weeks, which I was a JP for if I remember good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainArkanos

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:46 am

Sorry but 4 weeks =/= a few years rply. For most it took 10+ years to become a JK. You, of course, have gone through less than 1. Sorry, but Tyran, you need to judge this one rationally. There is no way this character is going through a 7 year skip in 4 weeks just to get a rank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:49 am

OK go on and whore about it more, least I didnt write a bio and go all LOL I GOT 45 YO JC IN 10 MIN OF BIO MAKING. Never mind, if you wish to disapprove this, OK, i didn't want him to be JK now anyway, it was Xav who came up with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainArkanos

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:54 am

I agree that no one should be able to just place in a bio for a high rank like JC, but that doesn't mean you can go around just skipping your character through years just to get him a rank. I myself have spent multiple months just training a character and getting them worthy of JUST passing to be a knight on many other instances. Hell some people spend almost near a year to get their character to the rank of knight, and you think just because we're in Oblivion, that we've got lenient admins that in 4 weeks, you can just pull off knight and a year skip for your character alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:56 am

Look mate, if our master comes arround and tells you 'lolyourajknao' I can't say no to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainArkanos

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:00 am

A characters master is not the one who decides if their padawan is ready to take their trials, or if they can advance in rank just like that. Multiple master-ranked jedi and possibly council members were required to be able to witness proof of it in one way or another to approve of it. Plus, the trials are not just this simple thing you do and BAM, you're a knight. The trials are a thing of resolve, strength, and facing the death of others. I don't believe at the age of 15 that Inoss has witnessed people dying infront of him without wavering his position. I don't believe hes fought a strong dark jedi by himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:04 am

Sry for random question, but who are you plz? And yeah, it's kinda shit, but in a small comunity I guess we rol like this, since 2 admins are fine with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainArkanos

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:12 am

2 NEW admins with no particular experience shown yet. And who am I? I've been here for over a month and yet you ask a question like that. Don't tell me I have no experience with this crap either because I do, I had to deal with this same crap while I was an admin at Sakaar and Krynn's former communities and I swear many of them had much better cases than you to back them up and they still were turned down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Wow... can we really not go one day without the whole "I know more about star wars than you, so I'm always right!"? and I honestly, dont think anyone gives a shit about older communities, you know, the ones were rules are different from here? Coz I dont, and it means fuck all to me, so Sithis, ignore Kain, your JP is a knight aslong as Xav approves of it(Which I see he already does Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainArkanos

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Oh good, congrats, 3 shit admins pulled forth an approval that should never have happened. No wonder Husky was prepared to leave. Oh and by the way, considering the same fucking rules that Ultimate used are here, it is no fucking different you little immature piece of shit Tyran.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:59 pm

That's no way to speak to your head admin. If you don't like it then maybe you should leave, everyone else seems fine with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Wow... I think someone doesnt like being wrong... oh well he'll get used to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:00 pm

It's Kain, it's not a particuarly large surprise. Not the worst he's ever done.
At any rate, I stand by my previous decision. Although to compensate, I think Inoss should take longer than your normal JK before he reaches JM or JC. Think of it as a short term benefit, long-term detriment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Something else just hit me, If Inoss at cant be a JK... then how is it possible for Casus at 14 to be one? Oh no! Dickhead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inoss now JK   

Back to top Go down

Inoss now JK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: The Old Times Stuff-
Jump to: