Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirano Onasi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan3722

Kirano Onasi Empty
PostSubject: Kirano Onasi   Kirano Onasi I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:59 am

Name:Kirano Onasi
Planet:Taris
Race:Human
Personality:Kirano is a good person but with a short temper,Still very friendly and once u get to know him u will see how friendly he can be and how nice he is to other people and some times even total strangers,but he doesnt let any of his friends get harmed and will harm anyone he considers a dangerous person to him and his friends

Looks:Just like a normal person with brown eyes and brown hair but usualy wears a mask over his head and a black coat.
Force alliance:Light
History:Kirano was born on planet Taris,his parents were scientests and they saw that he started to show force powers at the age of 6.His parents wanted him to become a jedi,but he did'nt wish to have anything to do with the jedi becuse he was afraid to put his family in danger.But after a few years he accepted his faith and decided to become a jedi and help other people and protect the innocent and weak.

After he was accepted into the jedi academy he was sent on a task with his friend Jinxari Xarkana to cheack out a strange planet.When they landed on the planet they were atacked by some sith and bearly were able to defeat them.They finished the mission and went back to the academy.Now hes recovering from the fight and awaiting his next mission.

Force stats
Jump:2
Push:2
Pull:2
Speed:1
Sense:1

Drain:1
Grip:1
Lightning:1

Saber attack:2
Saber defend:2
Saberthrow:2
Back to top Go down
Grelite

Kirano Onasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirano Onasi   Kirano Onasi I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:39 am

Stefan3722 wrote:
Force Stats

What?
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Kirano Onasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirano Onasi   Kirano Onasi I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:07 am

Stefan3722 wrote:

Force stats

Light eh?
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Kirano Onasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirano Onasi   Kirano Onasi I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:07 am

LOL same post grel xD
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

Kirano Onasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirano Onasi   Kirano Onasi I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:53 pm

I think it means he is like in line with the Jedi and all but uses the dark side...

EDIT: I'm not approving this yet, because you really can't have a jedi who uses the dark side. And just to let you know you don't use text slang like lol and u and such in RP. Fix the alignment or force powers and I'll reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kirano Onasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirano Onasi   Kirano Onasi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirano Onasi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: The Old Times Stuff-
Jump to: