Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran- Empty
PostSubject: Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran-   Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 am

The Tuk'ata
Serex's Elite

“There was once a time when our great Lord led the galaxy, bringing peace and justice. He was eventually overthrown after a terrible war, and it was thought that all of the students and masters of our Orders were killed. This was not so." ~Anom

Skins:
Tuk'ata Tier 4 skin - http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Darth_Maul;34485
Tuk'ata Tier 3 skin - http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Diabolic_Maul;95496
Tuk'ata Tier 2 skin - http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Lord_Maul;74368
Tuk'ata Tier 1 skin - (N/A)

Tuk'ata:

Stats

Tier 1

* Offense 3
* Defense 0
* Heal 2 or Drain 2
* Push/Pull 2 (Resistance)
* Speed 1
* Rage 2 or Protect 2

Tier 2

* Offense 2
* Defense 1
* Heal 2 or Drain 2
* Push/Pull 1 (Resistance)
* Speed 1
* Rage 1 or Protect 1

Tier 3

* Offense 2
* Defense 1
* Drain 1
* Speed 1
* Rage 1

Tier 4

* Offense 1
* Defense 1
* Drain 1
* Rage 1

Ranks:

Grand Master ~ Lightsaber Approved
The Grand Master is the effective leader of the Tuk'ata. While he is an adviser to his Lord, he possesses unparalleled knowledge of rituals and lore regarding the Sith. If the Executrix is to die then the Grand Master is to pass this knowledge onto his replacement. Deadly loyal to the Executrix the Grand Master ensures that no Tuk'ata steps out of line in his presence. In charge of the day to day duties of his kin, he will assign missions and training as seen fit.(Tier 1)

Sovereign Protectors ~ 1 Lightsaber Approved
Masters of the Order, the Protectors are assigned active tasks within the Reavers themselves, rather than act as guardsmen to their Lord. Considered the 'favoured ones' to the Executrix. They are brutally efficient, trained in espionage and the best duelists of their kin. (Tier 1 or 2)

Royal Guardsmen
Not necessarily Masters, Royal Guardsmen are assigned to protect their Lord at all costs. Whether they have just surpassed their Apprenticeship is of no matter. There is still much for them to learn. (Tier 2 or 3)

Apprentice Guardsmen
Freshly created, these members are still considered to be pups. Weak at best they must fight for their survival. They will be assigned to a Master to ensure they do not falter as quickly. (Tier 4)

Note - * indicates the Sithspawn has been granted a lightsaber.

Members:

Grand Master:
-

Sovereign Protectors:
??? - Jacen (Tier2, Lightsaber)
-

Royal Guardsmen:
-
-

Apprentice Guardsmen:
-
-

KIA:
-
-

History:

“There was once a time when our great Lord led the galaxy, bringing peace and justice. He was eventually overthrown after a terrible war, and it was thought that all of the students and masters of our Orders were killed. This was not so; a handful of masters survived, and kept alive the lore of our ways. Each master is extremely careful in whom they select as students: not only is raw talent necessary, but they must also display the qualities of absolute loyalty, discretion and ruthlessness that have allowed the Tuk’ata to survive thus far.

To the extent that the Tuk’ata has a philosophy, it would be that the will to power is everything. A great man is one who refuses to be shackled by the limited vision of the sheep around him; he forges a path for himself, leaving others in his wake. Meekness and humility are crutches that only the weak rely on, and prevent the strong from realizing their full potential. If this means that people will hate us or fear us, so be it.

Some might call the Grand Master of the Tuk’ata evil, because of this philosophy. He doesn’t care. He has better things to do than waste his life kowtowing to the sheep around him; sheep who don’t even realize the extent of their benighted existence. He knows that the teachings of the Blade promise great power to those who have the strength of purpose to embrace them and put them into practice, and to hell with those who would hold him back.

In combat, a master of the Tuk’ata appears to be a frenzied whirlwind of destruction who hurls himself at his enemies, with seeming disregard for self-preservation. Only the most experienced characters will notice a method to the madness; those who assume the master is simply a brute tend to find it’s the last mistake they’ll ever make. It is a technique that can be applied successfully only by those with towering strength of will and force of personality. These qualities, even more so than raw combat skill, are the signature of the blade’s fighting style.

We have devoted ourselves to the Sith Empire, and our Lord. Making sure what our great Lord created does not fall into the wrong hands. We are the true bringers of peace and justice."

After his completion of Sith Alchemy, Serex Terras secretly began the production of his own personal guard. A new brand of Sithspawn capable of defending against even the strongest of Force Users. Combining ordinary sentient beings with the Tuk'ata, also known as the Sithhound, the result, being a semi-force resistant being which he called "The Tuk'ata".

During his experimentation, Serex embedded into their very memories that they were once apart of a long forgotten Order. One which devoted its entire existence to ensuring the Reavers and, in particular, Serex Terras himself succeed.
To the Tuk'ata, the Executrix was God.

OOC Notes:

All members in the Tuk'ata will require biography approval. That is a must.

The idea behind the different models for each Tier will represent how far the being has been modified with Sith Alchemy. When a player reaches Tier 1 they are considered a near-perfect monster and are allowed to choose their own skin/model to represent their near-perfect monster image. This can range from simply being a human like character or an absolute freak. The choice is yours.

The top two Sithspawn, Grand Master and one Sovereign Protector will be given the ability to use a lightsaber. This will help separate their skill from the others; all other Tuk'ata are to use swords. As well as this, if Serex Terras is to die then the powers given to the Sithspawn by him are no more.

Last edited by Dante Erinith on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

PostSubject: Re: Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran-   Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:30 am

Notes;
- Serex has turned Jacen's Smuggler character (Also called Jacen) into the first Sithspawn, or is in the process of doing so. He is still not ready for action. (??? in case Jacen wishes to change name.)
- These are Serex's replacement for force users, to help him and the Zealots to combat them.
- All Sithspawn begin at Tier4, and are advanced in Tier after training and a lot of experience. If accepted, Serex will enhance their power.
- I re-iterate: Only one Sovereign Protector, and the Grand Master, can use a lightsaber. ALL others, without exception, use a sword.
- The push/pull is resistance only, it cannot be used by the Sithspawn.
- Until further notice, only Force Sensitives can be turned into Tuk'ata, to represent Serex's lack-of-skill in the department.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran-   Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Its fine. But I may suggest for lower tiers....Sith Alchemy Swords. Sabers for high tier only. But if you plan on having few Sith Spawn...I will be fine with sabers..
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

PostSubject: Re: Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran-   Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:21 pm

If you read it, Xav, I said sabers are only for the Grand Master, and one of the Sovereign Protectors. All others use swords.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran-   Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Alright look, this is disapproved, and I'll get to Jacen's char in a sec, Dante, did "NO FORCE" come in mind when you was writing this? And as for lightsabers, I dont see where they would have gotten them. Now to Jacen's char, He was disapproved for FS so you should void him becomjng a sith spawn. I still stand by this being disapproved.
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

PostSubject: Re: Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran-   Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Alright then.
Jacen, you can have your character back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran-   Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serex's Sithspawn (The Tuk'ata) -Disapproved, Tyran-
Page 1 of 1