Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay guys, I need your help on this.

Go down 
4 posters

Which one?
Picture A: (The top one)
Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_vote_lcap56%Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Picture B: (The bottom one)
Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_vote_lcap0%Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Picture A (Without The names)
Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_vote_lcap44%Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

Okay guys, I need your help on this. Empty
PostSubject: Okay guys, I need your help on this.   Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Okay, so me and wilson are releasing a combined skin pack, and im giving you guys the oppurtunity to vote for the best cover screenshot.

Okay guys, I need your help on this. Coverbyavenger
Okay guys, I need your help on this. Cover

Okay guys, vote!

PS: Criticism is also good Smile

Last edited by Avenger on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, I need your help on this.   Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Hurry and Vote, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, I need your help on this.   Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:49 am

Top one, maybe with the names less blurred, and without the seam in the middle (which you can easily cover up with a thin white line)
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, I need your help on this.   Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:55 am

Alright guys thanks, but I think its obvious which one the winner is, and me and wil both agreed that the one i made (Picture A) is better than his. lol
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Location : england (you is knowing no more as you may be pedo so yeh!)

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, I need your help on this.   Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:04 am

I think that A (With names) is the best but the other is also realy cool, good work.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, I need your help on this.   Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:51 pm

A with no names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, I need your help on this.   Okay guys, I need your help on this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay guys, I need your help on this.
Page 1 of 1