Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. Empty
PostSubject: I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.   I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 am

Ok, so I was in a mess about argument with a "friend" of mine, and it was over a kettle, and she mentioned Magic Kettle, so I wrote a song, here it is:

Hand over the Kettle/that special little Kettle in your hand/Its all shiny and magical/I want that Kettle/in your hand/hand over the kettle/that lovely lookin' kettle/in your hand...

Thats A/Magic Kettle there/sitting in your hand/Its A/Magic Kettle, Yeah/Sitting right there/I want the Kettle/that nice/Magic Kettle/sitting there/Yeah yeah yeah..

Kettle's help all the time/warming up your tea/its a nice thing to have, for you and me!/I like the way they boil/that irritating sound is fun/with that kettle I could be the only one/to live out in the cold...

Thats A/Magic Kettle sitting in your hand/sitting in your hand/Its A/Magic Kettle, Yeah/Yeah its a Magic Kettle, yeah/Sitting right there/I want that Kettle/that nice/Magic Kettle/sitting over there/Yeah, its my Magic Kettle/My Magic Kettle/Not yours/My Magic Kettle/Not yours...

(The /'s are breaks in the song for those that dont know, and I wrote this is like 4 mins)
Back to top Go down
Grelite

I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.   I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 am

Kewl lyrics, yo.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.   I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 pm

They're great, right? Lol
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.   I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:15 am

Makes me want to hear the actual music.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.   I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:13 am

Yeah that could be a real problem, I highly doubt the band'll wanna play it... Lol.
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.   I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:43 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Awec

Awec

PostSubject: Re: I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.   I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 am

When you write the music, send the tabs to me will ya? Very Happy

Awesome lyrics. Reminds me of some I wrote myself... oddly enough, my band never liked them.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.   I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:29 am

Dude, if you have talent to write epic lyrics like these, and no one likes them, they can go to hell lol. And when we eventually get the music done for all our songs, MAYBE I'll post 'em... who knows o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.   I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know not many people come on here anymore, but I had to share something.
Page 1 of 1