Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck my life...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacen

Jacen

Fuck my life... Empty
PostSubject: Fuck my life...   Fuck my life... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:54 pm

So I finally find my JA Disc... And my holiday reprieve is over... So now I'm grounded AGAIN until Jan. 31st.... Oblivion better last til then...

PS I'm watching you Tyran... O.o

(this took me five minutes to type on my iPod >.<
Back to top Go down
Grelite

Fuck my life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck my life...   Fuck my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 am

How'd you get yourself grounded?
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Fuck my life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck my life...   Fuck my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 am

You get used to writing fast with an iPod, like me now, and yeah, how'd you get grounded, again?
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

Fuck my life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck my life...   Fuck my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am

Dude stop getting grounded, lol. PS: I probably be on after school today if someone else wants to get on.. 6:15 Central Standard Time will be when I get home today. I might not be though, if I have church.
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

Fuck my life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck my life...   Fuck my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Mum's "disappointed" because I have a B+ in a math class ahead of my garade and not an A+
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Fuck my life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck my life...   Fuck my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 am

No offence dude, but your mum kinda sucks... you have a better grade than me and I aint grounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck my life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck my life...   Fuck my life... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck my life...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: