Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relinquishing control of all characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Awec

Awec

Relinquishing control of all characters Empty
PostSubject: Relinquishing control of all characters   Relinquishing control of all characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 am

It's been quite a long time since I last went on Oblivion and even longer since I RPed there.
Similarly, it's been a long time since I used any of my characters (that I may or may not have actually made).

Due to this I have decided that, since when I'll be back in an RPing mood this place will probably have died, I will give up my status as Jedi Master.
Should anyone wish to use my Jedi Master, they are free to do so, but more likely he will be deleted by an admin.

I am not leaving the forums but I think it's unfair for me to hold (and to have held for so long) a position of importance that I've never used and didn't really deserve.

I hope, if this community keeps going, that this will make a difference in the RP as after all, a Jedi Master who does nothing isn't going to influence the story, is it?
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Relinquishing control of all characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relinquishing control of all characters   Relinquishing control of all characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:22 am

You know what Awec, you're the only person I know who would willingly give up such a rank, for that, you get lots of hugs and cookies, coz sadly I got nothing else to give you.
Back to top Go down

Relinquishing control of all characters
Page 1 of 1