Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since there is no general approval topic...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sithis.

Sithis.

Since there is no general approval topic... Empty
PostSubject: Since there is no general approval topic...   Since there is no general approval topic... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:50 pm

right, I want my character, Jelena Hazi'ea, to be a Croke race.
Croke race:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Croke

I'll add more to her bio, but it still has to form up, it is for a really good rp, so I'd wellcome it approved, thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Since there is no general approval topic...   Since there is no general approval topic... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:51 am

Name: Shaddar'Nur
Species: Croke
Main appearence:
Eyes: Ligth blue
Hair: Brown

Since there is no general approval topic... CTC-4288-image5

Short bio for admins:
Shaddar was born in the era of Ajunta Pall, and served the dark jedi order, when Pall died, he hid for several years, and when Verya Bloodlust got to power, he became her ally. He, and several other sith sorcerers joined her. Years passed, and they have ruled, but then, Verya got banished, and the jedi took theyr chance, by assaulting Shaddar's flagship, and taking him into prison, since they were not able to kill him, they hit him in the chest, stabbed him trough head, nothing helped, he still lived. His true croke body was located in his ankle. So the council decided to strip him of the force. As they brought him before the council, he grabbed a young initiate by her hand, and beged for mercy. The council stripped him of the force, and cast him outside of the temple. Several years later, he returned to Dantooine, and changed shape into the young jedi. He had took her away, and killed her. He disposed of the body perfectly, vaporizing it. Now he serves the jedi order, hoping to learn what they took from him back.(nobody knows it is Shaddar, it is belived it is Jelena.)

Last edited by Sithis. on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Since there is no general approval topic...   Since there is no general approval topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:47 am

Yeah approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since there is no general approval topic...   Since there is no general approval topic... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since there is no general approval topic...
Page 1 of 1