Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello people.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KainArkanos

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Hello people.   Hello people. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Hiya people. I came here deciding to check it out since I got an e-mail about this place. Dunno if any of you will know me, but i'm known as Kain mostly everywhere. I've played on every RPG Ultimate, SW:D, The RPG Server, Legacy RP, etc.

Anyway, as i've just come here and can't seem to figure this out just by looking. Do all FS require bio graphical approval, meaning even minor leveled ones such as initiates/padawans.
Back to top Go down
Captain Leeroy

Captain Leeroy

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 am

Argh, welcome aboard the black pearl me matey! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:47 am

Welcome Smile And what do you mean by bio graphical approval?
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:41 am

Tyran wrote:
Welcome Smile And what do you mean by bio graphical approval?
Back to top Go down
KainArkanos

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Biographical approval as in make this nice, over-described bio for a 16-17 year old force user that is low level. Aka a waste of time.

Also, while reading around a noticed this poll for a changed fighting system. Honestly, the changes you want to make to the fighting system make it sorta bogus. Why bother playing the game if you are just gonna make it more text-like anyway? Because that's exactly what real rp is, text, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello people.
Page 1 of 1