Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sith Subclasses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sith Subclasses Empty
PostSubject: Sith Subclasses   Sith Subclasses I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Note: Same as Jedi, not mainstream classes.

Sith Corrupters
Description: These Sith specialize in the art of corruption and the bending of will. They use techniques such as Mind Pervade (Kreia used on Atton in Kotor on Taris Polar Region) to find out information about their opponents.
Minimum Rank: Sith Knight

Sith Chronicler
Description: Same as Jedi Chronicler
Minimum Rank: Sith Acolyte

Sith Fencer
Description: Sith who, instead of using vicious and wide saber movements, incorporate finesse into saber tactics.
Minimum Rank: Sith Marauder

Note: TBC
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

Sith Subclasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Subclasses   Sith Subclasses I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 am

Humm...

Sith Destroyer: Total destruction power; strong and vicious saber strikes, following by grip attacks and lightning.

Sith Devestator: More discreet Destroyers, choosing a wider array of abilities at the expense of efficiency.

Sith Defiler: TBC

Sith Nightmare: TBC

I'd do more, but i'm in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Sith Subclasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Subclasses   Sith Subclasses I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:57 am

I think it is fine as it is, marauder, zealt and assasin, but let's leave that to the admins.
Back to top Go down

Sith Subclasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Subclasses   Sith Subclasses I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:15 am

Dante Erinith wrote:
Humm...

Sith Destroyer: Total destruction power; strong and vicious saber strikes, following by grip attacks and lightning.

Sith Devestator: More discreet Destroyers, choosing a wider array of abilities at the expense of efficiency.

Sith Defiler: TBC

Sith Nightmare: TBC

I'd do more, but i'm in a rush.

Sounds good so far Smile. Keep it up. And we shall revamp the Jedi and Sith to make it more choices for all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sith Subclasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Subclasses   Sith Subclasses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sith Subclasses
Page 1 of 1