Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New plot maybe?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sithis.

Sithis.

New plot maybe? Empty
PostSubject: New plot maybe?   New plot maybe? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:13 am

I don't know about you, people, but I think we need a new plot, this one sorta sux, nothing is going on rly.
Back to top Go down
Grelite

New plot maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plot maybe?   New plot maybe? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:46 am

Needs more approved fleets so we can actually go to battle.
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

New plot maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plot maybe?   New plot maybe? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:57 am

Preferably Fleets which aren't infinite, such as the Republic and Sith ones... Mad
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

New plot maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plot maybe?   New plot maybe? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Meh, I never said they were "Infinite" everyone just assumed that, just goes to show that assuming things aint always right.
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

New plot maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plot maybe?   New plot maybe? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Until a fleet's numbers and ranks are specified, they're as good as Infinite. With no definite number, as many as the leader likes can be called upon.
Back to top Go down

New plot maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plot maybe?   New plot maybe? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Lets take this to the admin discussion...
Back to top Go down
Grelite

New plot maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plot maybe?   New plot maybe? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Right this needs more
Who is:
The Chancellor?
The Senate?
The Grand Admiral?
The main general guy?
The Minister of Defence?

What is the majority vote in the senate on business (war, attacking Sith planets, etc.)?

As for numbers on the fleets... The Republic fleet would be pretty incredibly huge. As for the Sith, I'm not entirely aware of their state of affairs, which planets are under whose control, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New plot maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plot maybe?   New plot maybe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New plot maybe?
Page 1 of 1