Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacen

Jacen

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Two Non-FS allows for one FS?
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:57 am

Nope, more people will have non-fs than FS because alot of people went power crazy with the FS, and later on, the admins will discuss whether to bring FS back to everyone
Back to top Go down

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:43 pm

They probably will come back sometime within time. Most likely once we can get a solid Non-FS base rp going. Believe it or not, you can have fun as a Non-Fs....

I was thinking a thing like...you can be seen as FS, eventually. Most likely if we bring back FS, you will start as a FS not knowing that your FS. Since we need to have it make sense and work IRP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Aiight. I'm cool with Non-FS, and Xav's idea seems cool. But I would recommend that for only ONE existing char, or else someone's gonna be like (I.e. Werewulf) "My chars all discover the Force and come WTFpwn the Reavers"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question...
Page 1 of 1