Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dunno if anyone is left...

Go down 
+4
Sithis.
Avenger
Keenac
Tri-Cell (Xav)
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tri-Cell (Xav)

Tri-Cell (Xav)

Dunno if anyone is left... Empty
PostSubject: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Peril SUCKS. >.<

Last edited by Tri-Cell (Xav) on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 pm

I Don't like Wilson.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 pm

really you helped him fix it? YAY
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:31 am

I don't know this willson, but if he's gay I won't stay. WIll check it out tho
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:44 am

Not causing any arguments or anything, last time someone talked to him and said ''Its all good'' he still went on bitching and complaining. He's done this like 3 times
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Ok, I have a question and possibly one word... Q: Is it called RPG Oblivion still? If answer is yes, then one word = Cunt. (Not you Xav) and yes, Keen is right, Wilson says "Ok" and then goes and bitches anyway, so guys, be prepared for Admin Abuse kicks/bans.
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 am

It's RPG Peril, pretty much a rez of Wilson's old server.

Wilson's still pretty much a dick about RP, but with Xav it's okay.

Wilson almost made me use specific chat colours, like red for sith talk, white for thoughts, etc, etc. But I refused and he didn't bother bringing it up again.

If Wilson persistently acts like a dick and controls RP like some powergamer, I'm not going there again.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:34 am

Guys, I'm sorry this happened, I really didn't mean for Wilson to take over when I quit, my advice to you guys: Don't bother going there, let Peril die again.
Back to top Go down
Tri-Cell (Xav)

Tri-Cell (Xav)

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Failed. Lol

It fails...he's even a dick to me. We apparently have the "same" jurisdiction. That's a load of bullshit...
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Xav, apparently me and Wilson are alike, can someone please point out our similarities?
Back to top Go down
Tri-Cell (Xav)

Tri-Cell (Xav)

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:27 pm

I can't really see any...
For one...Wilson's:

1)A dick
2)A "Perfect" Christian
3)Likes to abuse powah ( Refer to 1 )
4) Really annoys me that he thinks he owns the server in it's entirity.
Back to top Go down
Awec

Awec

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:23 am

Well for No. 4, he probably does own the server in it's entirety, and merely owes you something for fixing it for him. That wouldn't meant you own it however.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 am

Awec, you siding with Wilson? o.O Dude, he came here so he could steal Oblivion's members for Peril, it was just a matter of time 'till Peril came back.
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:44 am

Hail satan.

Thats all I have to say to Wilson.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Really? Peril's fine, especially when we keep wilson in check (I.E. having a character a higher rank then him and abusiits easy to keep abusing his char IRP like he would like to do to you) And its really easy to keep him in check if you know how... (like me)
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Avenger, I've known him about the same as you, and if he doesn't like something, he will refuse to listen, that's my view on him.
Back to top Go down
Awec

Awec

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:43 am

I was merely pointing out that Xav's last point had no ground to stand on. The others may do. And I am not on his side, I am on my side, and I do not think he is on my side.
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 am

Just tell him to fuck off. You're all better than him.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:14 am

Wow, we may aswell change the topic name to "Wilson Abuse" coz thats all that seems to be happening.
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Yeah why not
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Not going back to Peril.

Also, Sephi stepped down from admin at Outcry.
Back to top Go down
Tri-Cell (Xav)

Tri-Cell (Xav)

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Grelite wrote:
Not going back to Peril.

Also, Sephi stepped down from admin at Outcry.

Hasn't he done that like 5 times now?
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 am

Wyrst wrote:
Based on the recent inactivity of the administration, the administrative team has been reconfigured. While these members of the administrative team are set for the moment, they will be under close scrutiny. If things seem to not be going well, the member will be removed from his position and such. The Admin Councilors are as follows: Wyrst, Sen, and Jace (if he has not stepped down from his position formally). The Admin Knight will be Merak. The Admin Instructors will be Lucas and Nanaki. So, to go short:

AC (in the order of importance har-har Razz):
Wyrst
Sen
Jace

AK:
Merak

AI:
Lucas
Nanaki

Any bitching is to be directed directly at me. You all know where to find my Xfire. I've got an entire weekend to listen to all your moaning so let's hear!
Back to top Go down
Tri-Cell (Xav)

Tri-Cell (Xav)

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:05 am

Wyrst...what a prick.
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 am

Ugh.... Wilson...

If you don't do it *EXACTLY* his way, you're abused to hell.

I'm a Christian and I don't act like that. He gives us a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone is left...   Dunno if anyone is left... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunno if anyone is left...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next