Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow

Go down 
+2
Sithis.
Evanos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evanos

Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Jett Lucas
Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow Jeic

+ Character Name: Jett Lucas.
+ Character Nickname: None.
+ Character Age: 25, Twenty-Five.
+ Character Height: 5'11, Five Feet & Eleven Inches.

+ Character Species:
Human.
+ Character Species Homeworld: Eclipse.

+ Character Eye Color:
Blue.
+ Character Hair Color: Black.

+ Character Faction: None.
+ Character Force Alignment: Grey, Neutral
+ Character Profession: Jedi Shadow.
+ Character Titles: Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow - Jett Lucas.
+ Character Inventory:

• Silver Arbiter Hilt. Green Crystal.
  • Jedi Robes + Hood/Cloak.
  • Comm Link.

Jett's father were killed by the then apprentice, Von'tal, when he was only 4 and his mother was killed trying to escape. He disappeared not long after that ,only to appear 14 years later carrying a lightsaber he had built with his own 2 hands. The majority of his past is unknown to anyone, but him and he refuses to enlighten anyone.

His first adventure was with the Jedi Master Eko Tval on Coruscant when the Immortals began their invasion of the planet Coruscant. He accidentally stumbled into a fight between Eko and Darth Syrus as Col Corvin was then known. He and Master Tval managed to escape and head to Mon Calamari on the Baron Wolf but the ship soon came under the attack of a Sith Lord. The group of Jedi managed to hold the attacker off and land on the planet. But Jett hadn't been on the planet more then 5 minutes when he was attacked by the same sith who had gone after the Jedi in space. Jett managed to kill his adversary, but only after being severely wounded himself.

During his recovery he was place under the tutelage of Master Kalo Darken, to whom he revealed that the Sith had managed to let off a message to the remaining Sith on Coruscant. The planet soon came under attack not long after, but the Jedi managed to hold them off long enough to flee again.

Jett helped the queen of Naboo escape to her home planet before setting off again to return to Mon Calamari. There he met up with Yarat of the Assasin's Guild who had been hired to help recapture the planet. Soon after the planet was liberated Jett headed towards the Jedi's new home located on Taris.

Not long after he arrived Master Darken sent him on his Jedi trials to Corellia to investigate the Senator whom had seemed to be involved in some suspicious activity. There he ran into the new Dark Lord, Von'tal. Von'tal easily bested the young Padawan and revealed to him that Von'tal had murdered his father years ago. Jett struck out in rage, but stopped himself before he fell to the Dark Side. Von'tal still defeated him and knocked Jett unconcious while he escaped, though Jett knew that would not be the last time they would meet.

Jett returned to Taris and revealed the news to the Jedi Council. He was then promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight and Kalo was promoted to the rank of Master. The duo then were sent to help destroy the new superweapon being created by the Sith. Jett mananged to sabotage the weapon and slow it down but was unable to destroy it, and during the escape Kalo was captured by Xalok, Von'tal's new second in command.

Jett once again returned to Taris to reveal Kalo's capture, but not long after discovered that Kalo had escaped. Then Jett took on his first apprentice Jacen Stark, unfortunately this Padawan never completed his training.

Jett left for a short period of time to discover more about the Force and to gain better control of himself. But, when he returned to Taris the planet had already been taking over by Von'tal's band of Ninjaii warriors. There he encountered the former Soron Q'uin, who had joined Von'tal, and had become Darth Kalipse as well as Von'tal himself. To bored to fight Von'tal allowed his apprentice to fight Jett while he returned to Jabiim. In the fight Jett realized that in order to get closer to Lord Von'tal he would need to allow Kalipse to defeat him.

Jett was once again knocked out cold but managed to regain partial conciousness, before Von'tal and Kalipse could kill him. He managed to steal a lightsaber and challenge Von'tal, but Kalipse stepped in again, this time thoroughly defeating Jett. In anger at his defeat Jett temporarily succumb to the Dark Side slaughtering another Darth Arteius a sith who had tried to kill Von'tal. Von'tal offered Jett a deal, if he could defeat Darth Kairx, Von'tal would train Jett himself, if he lost, Jett would be dead before he could hit the ground. Jett agreed and fought to the best of his skill, but his fall to the Dark Side had hampered his abilities to touch the Force. Jett was again defeated. Realizing his mistake with help from his R4 unit, he rejected the Dark Side and managed to escape while the other Jedi destroyed the Ninan temple.

Jett headed back to his homeworld of Eclipse, and returned to his father's shrine. An image of his father appeared scorning Jett for his weakness. He challenged Jett to a duel. But in the end Jett refused to continue fighting his father and placed down his saber. His father smiled and nodded at Jett speaking of how proud he was of his son, before fading away. Jett then picked up his father's former saber, Duty, and replaced it with his.

He returned to the planet of Coruscant, but saw a vision through the Force telling him of the danger to his Master and several other Jedi. The threat was so real that if what he saw in his dream took place the whole galaxy would face a threat worse than the Immortals. With some help from the then Commander Garo, he borrowed a fleet to try and hold off the enemy while he tried to rescue his Master. There he engaged the Dark Prince, Jalsim, ruler of the Mustafar. Jett was bested easily, but before Jalsim struck the final blow, the Dark Prince left to find Von'tal and kill him. Jett continued on his mission to find the other Jedi and spotted them fighting a losing battle with Von'tal and several of his minions. Jett managed to rescue some of the Jedi, but not before watching his Master seemingly plummet to his death. Before leaving he warned Von'tal that this path of his would lead to his downfall.

Unknowingly to him it did. Von'tal's body was destroyed and his spirit trapped in Jalsim's Church on Coruscant. The worse part of his dream came true. The effect of this resulted in the Dark Side being seperated into it's 4 basic emotions: Hate, Anger, Regret and Sorrow. The consequences of this are still as of yet unknown.

Jett returned to the temple and also took on 2 new apprentices, namely Carmen de'Santo and Jared Q'el. But not long after the Jedi Temple was again attacked, this time by Jalsim and the Mustafar. Jett engaged Jalsim to try and delay him, but knowing he would be unable to beat him Jett distracted him and escaped, this time fleeing to Kashyyyk.

There he ran into the newly resurrected Von'tal. Almost losing check of his emotions he was stopped from trying to slaughter the former Dark Lord, by Masters Firan and Redsky. He returned to his quarters to meditate and recieved another vision, showed to him by his father. It showed the complete annihilation of the Jedi and Ninanions. His father told him that Von'tal was a necessary key to prevent this future from coming true. Jett came to an agreement and decided that it would be un-Jedi like to pursue revenge against Von'tal. He and his apprentice left with Von'tal several other Ninanions and Jedi as well as the newly discovered clone army, to learn new techniques which would allow them to be better equipped to defeat Jalsim. But once on planet they first tried to recapture the Jedi Temple. Jett led a his own squad with his apprentice Janos, to capture several key points, but while trying to liberate the Archives he ran into a Sith Lord. Giving his apprentice command of the squad and sending him ahead Jett swiftly defeated the combatant and managed to return in time to engage Jalsim with Von'tal and Jacen, another Ninan warrior. Jalsim realizing that he was outnumbered and possibly outclassed fled to his SSD and jumped to hyperspace not long after.

When Von'tal began training others in the forms of new techniques to combat the True Sith threat, Jett was one of the few who had to refuse, believing that these techniques would bring him to close to the Dark Side. Instead he began training in Vaapad with Baon K'lo and Skylus Starfire under Eko Tval, certain that while it would be as, if not more, dangerous than Von'tal's training, would give him a better control of his emotions. In the process he gained a new Padawan, namely F'lo Ki.

Once arriving at Eclipse, Eko forced each of the trainees to face their fears in the temple. Jett had to face the death of his father with his own eyes. He nearly gave into to the Dark Side but with some last minute encouragement from Eko he managed to face his fears and pass his trial.

As the training continued Jett became rivals and eventually friends with the young Baon as they were forced to rely on each other. Little did Jett know that Baon had been delving into Dark Side techniques.

After finishing the training Jett stayed behind to hold off a Dark side bounty hunter who was after Eko and Baon K'lo. He barely managed to keep the attacker at bay despite seriously wounding him. Jett returned to Coruscant to watch it under siege again from the True Sith. Heading straight for the planet he ran into the Baon who had killed Darth Kalipse in a fit of rage.

The newly transformed Darth Qoriud offered Jett the chance to join him, but Jett refused and the to began to duel. Despite Jett's experience Qoriud clearly had the upper hand in the battle easily besting Jett, who used a last ditch attack against Qoriud in hopes of slowing him down. The effects of the move rendered Jett's nervous system inoperative paralyzing his body and resulted in the loss of Jett's father's saber, Duty.

Believing he was going to die as he fell down to the ground kilometers below, he was rescued unexpectedly by Von'tal who turned him over to the Padawan Lynn Gen'ok to heal him while he and Jenno confronted Col. Thanks to Lynn, Jett was able to recover and quickly joined in the fight against Col only to be attacked by a Col-controlled Von'tal. Jett easily evaded Von'tal's attacks holding him off long enough for Col to lose control, who was in turn killed by Von'tal's artfully placed kunai.

After the grueling battle Jalsim and his True Sith were defeated and Jett feeling that the Padawan Lynn had more than proven her worth promoted her to the rank of Knight before heading out to assist Kalo.

Jett has come to the conclusion that anyone's sins can be forgiven if they are given a chance. And that belief has given him culminated in the construction of his new lightsaber with one thing in his mind.

Redemption.

Last edited by Evanos on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:16 pm

For now, it stays open, we, admins have something to discuss first, Admins, please visit Admin Discussion before replying. thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:40 pm

It'll stay open for now, but when it comes to approval, no white saber.
Back to top Go down
Evanos

PostSubject: Re: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:35 pm

I don't understand, a lot of people have bio's 3x shorter than this and of lesser quality than mine and I am put on hold?
Back to top Go down
Vinpascal

PostSubject: Re: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:20 am

too much people came asking for high chars, but I agree.

The one's with longer bio's should be aproved for high chars, the tiny 10 mins made bio's not.
Back to top Go down
DemonEyesKyo

DemonEyesKyo

PostSubject: Re: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:54 am

Vinpascal wrote:
too much people came asking for high chars, but I agree.

The one's with longer bio's should be aproved for high chars, the tiny 10 mins made bio's not.

i agree the short bio thing was fine at start but now that were starteing to get members we should also have low ranked chars . whats the point beeing JM if you dont have a padawan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.http://z6.invisionfree.com/RPG_Insanity
Vinpascal

PostSubject: Re: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:19 am

I would suggest this

Fs/JI/SI = 150 words bio
Sa/Jp = 500 word bio
Sk/Jk = 1500 word bio
Sm/Jm = 3000 word bio
JC/Sl = 3500 word bio

Basicly, we should implent this.

For each rank, a ammount of words is needed. And it has to be a good one, not just some go go fast typing with errors and poor made.

Show that you can have the responsbility for a high ranked character
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:40 am

Basically, the admins decided on no more JM approvals, we have enough JM's as it is, it is a good bio, maybe, it could be approved, others? Last JM approved? If they agree to it, tis approved, if not, Approved, but for JK rank.
Back to top Go down
khuul

PostSubject: Re: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:30 am

I can't say I agree with you, Vinpascal. Wordlimits on biographies seem kind of silly to me.

As regarding the surplus of Jedi Masters, you could always revise previously approved characters and ask that the creator adds more depth to their biographies to even it out, revoke some of them if you have second thoughts about it, or simply leave it how it is.
Back to top Go down
Vinpascal

PostSubject: Re: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:29 am

Well. The wordlines show that they put in efford on getting a char.
People work 2 years or 3 years to get a Master, and then someone goes and writes a fast 10 minute bio and get's it aproved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow   Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jett Lucas - Jedi Master/Head Jedi Shadow
Page 1 of 1