Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacen

Jacen

Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:49 am

Clicks on a holotransmitter, sending a holomessage to the Jedi Council and the Galactic Senate, both of whom having called an emergency meeting after the bombardment of Tatooine.

I am Mandalore. I am tired of the Sith's Barbary. If honor and my people are to survive, we must have strong alliances. I am willing to ally my people with the Jedi and the Republic if and only if they will support me also. I have the Hunter's Association standing with me, and they are also willing to support the Jedi and Republic. If you refuse, I will do nothing, but I might turn to the Sith for an alliance. If you accept, I will start by sending over a fleet of my people to add to yours. We are great fighters, you do not want to miss this oppurtunity.

The Holomessage clicks off,l eaving a rising tide of voices murmuring in the Senate and Council chambers.
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 pm

A new holomessage appears
I have awaited for your reply for too long. I will now ally with the Sith. See you on the battlefield. May you die in honor.
Transmission cuts as panic begins to spread among the Galactic Senate
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:57 pm

XD, you waited just over an hour...
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:28 pm

I has quick mind changing abilities. And I got talked out of it. Also, the Jedi GJM is NEVER on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Rekros looks at the screen, in disbelief.

Damn Mandalore is going to lead the Mandalorians to ruins. So much for that ''smart alliance''.

Just then he lights up a cigar, puffing smoke out. He then turns to one of the Fleet Admirals.

Assemble the fleet admiral, we need to prepare for war...
Back to top Go down
Glandor

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:07 pm

The Deathwatch receive the transmission soon enough, Jad smirks at this. An opportunity presents itself.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:08 am

JGM** has a really good reason for not being on so stfu, and you didnt even wait very long, AND the Jedi + Republic didnt ask the Mandos for an alliance.... -_-
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 am

The Mandos were asking you ...
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:16 am

Jacen wrote:
Jedi Council and the Galactic Senate, both of whom having called an emergency meeting after the bombardment of Tatooine.
That last bit?
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 am

meh I dunno btw why arent you in school boy Cool
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 am

I am in IT Smile
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 am

cheeky fellow, im ill still Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:25 am

Swine Flu!
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:26 am

no, I contracted an std from a girl on saturday bounce
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:27 am

Lol?
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 am

one night stand is all I have to say
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:30 am

You serious dude? About the one night stand I mean xD
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:59 am

yea lol but no std
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:04 am

Lucky fucker! xD Well... sorta... from a 15 y.o's PoV I guess lol
Back to top Go down
Keenac

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:25 am

I think we should remove our little forum convo - spam
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:49 am

Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi   Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance with the Republic and the Jedi
Page 1 of 1