Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zey Netret(Approved - Husky)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Zey Netret(Approved - Husky) Empty
PostSubject: Zey Netret(Approved - Husky)   Zey Netret(Approved - Husky) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:46 am

General informations

Name: Zey Netret
Character Age: 22
Species:Epicanthix
Homeworld: Dantooine

Appearance
Zey Netret(Approved - Husky) 180pxquingun4395495

Family

Mother: Jan Netret (dead)
Father: Jason Netret (unkown)
Uncle: Jacob Netret
Siblings: Rihan Netret (unknown), Korin Netret (Jedi Initate), Tor Netret (unkown)
Pet: Kowakian monkey-lizard called Sinto (I gonna explain how he got him IC)

Faction
Faction: none, he is a Freelancer who mades missions for money

Biography:

A baby was found. Zey was borned on dantooine. But the mother did not want the child and left behind it. The farmer James Wanrek and his Twi'lek wife Kira founded the kid and adopted it. Zey was in a bad condition, but the farmer saved his life.

Zey grew up on the farm. However, when he reached the age of 16 years old, rogues came to the court and required protection money. The rogue boss said he would return in one month for his money. "If you don't pay, we don't protect you...But be careful, If you do not pay then, a tragic accident could happen... and we wouldn't want that now would we?"
James Wanrek didn't have the money, nor would he be able to get it... But he prepared a trap for them instead... He waited untill that evening and watched the bushes. As he saw the rogues exit the mine nearby, he ignited the gas, lighting the mine, but not all the rouges died in the explosion.
The rogue boss got up infuriatred. "Ugh... you... who the hell do you think who you are!" He took out a blaster and shot James square in the chest. Zey ran to his dad with tears in his eyes.

"Burn the place to the ground... and bring me the twi'lek." Some of the remaining rogues entered the house and took Kira whilst other began to light torches to burn the house down. The rouge boss left Zey alive to mourn his fathers death and left the farm.

"Zey... please... save Kira..." James spoke to Zey. After that he died with a smile, knowing his son would do that for him.
The rage began to swell inside him. He ran into the burning house and took a blaster rifle, his dads old soldier armor and an old rodian Vibrosword. Thenn he slowly made his way towards the camp. In the middle of the night he raided the camp. Without any emotions he killed the rouges but then he found out the truth about his mother...

Kira was the boss of the group. "Nooo.... thats not true.... NO!!!!" screamed Zey. "It's true and now... be a good son and don't move." Kira grinned.
Rather than risk being discovered, she took out a knife and lunged at her son. Zey stood still at first and looked at the ground in anguish. Before the blade could pierce his hide, he dodged sideways and lays the Sword on her arm. He quickly pulled the arm clean off.. Kira screamed and fell to the floor, writhing in pain. Without a single emotion he looked down to his mother

"You are no more...my mother." He took his vibro sword and cut off the other arm. Kira, full of pain, looked up at him, tears in her eyes. With a emotionless face Zey pointed with the sword on the neck. "You are my enemy!" Kira begged, "Stop please... my little son it's me, your Mo-". But in a flash of cold steel, the blade pierced her kneck. Kira died.

He left the farm and dantooine and made his own way through the galaxy
Back to top Go down

Zey Netret(Approved - Husky)
Page 1 of 1