Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kilian Nibra(Approved - Husky)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

Kilian Nibra(Approved - Husky) Empty
PostSubject: Kilian Nibra(Approved - Husky)   Kilian Nibra(Approved - Husky) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:19 am

Name: Kilian Nibra
Character Age: 20
Species: Shi'ido
Homeworld: unknown

Mother: Tilin Nibra (dead)
Father: Zei'ra Nibra (dead)
Job: Dark Jedi Assassin
Appearance: nobody knows his real appearance

Abilities/force powers:
Native ability: Shapeshifting (perfectly)

Force powers:
Force corrupt
Doppelgänger
Force illusion
Force cloak
Force Listening

Neutral Powers
Jump: 3
push: 2
pull: 2
Speed: 2
Sense: 3

Dark Side Powers
Drain: 3
lightning: 2
Grip: 2

Saber Attack: 3
Saber Defend: 2

Biography:
Kilian was born on an unknown planet. After a year, his mother Tilin (a jedi Knight) shew him the basics of the force and the lightsaber combat. With 4 he got his first lightsaber, a blue saber.

While his 7th birthday, a Sith Lord came to the planet. He was searching new dark Jedis and noticed Kilians high mediclorian rate.
But Tilin and Zei'ra didn't let Kilian go with the Sith Lord. So the Sith Lord killed them both. With his anger Kilian attacked him. The Sith Lord avoids the attack and cuffed him with the force in the air.

You will have your chance to kill me.... You are weak at the moment, but with my training you gonna be a great Dark Jedi. - The Sith Lord to Kilian.
He took him to the sith academy on korriban.

On Korriban he met a Sarox, a merchanic from Coruscant.
They became good friends and Sarox follows him to every mission.

Kilian slept the day and trained while the other Dark Jedis slept.
The training was brutal and intensive. Kilian learned to use and construct other sabers and swords till he had a great collection of sabers(in many colors) and swords.
Everyday The Sith Lord kidnapped warriors from different planets and used them as sparring partner.
His force abilities he had to train on animals. From howler to rancor

After 10 years he became a strong Dark jedi and thenn he learned 3 years long the way of the assassin and the spy.
You've done your training very well. You're like the air on Hoth... cold, painful and deadly quiet. I will send you to spy and assassins missions, like the other assassins here. Don't forget... The dark side is your ally everytime. - The Sith Lord to Kilian while he gave him a force mask

Now he waits for new orders on Korriban.
Back to top Go down

Kilian Nibra(Approved - Husky)
Page 1 of 1