Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intergrating of Text combat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Intergrating of Text combat Empty
PostSubject: Intergrating of Text combat   Intergrating of Text combat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 am

Ok, this topic has been pissing me off for awhile. I have had enough. I think that we should add an option for text combat for those of us who SUCK at actual saber combat mechanics. I came here to rp, not to fight useless battles that do not rely on someones rping ability, yet on how well that fight. I propose that we integrate this type of style, in order to push in more options for people who PREFER To rp combat over fighting. I do not have the hours of the day nor the attention span, to actually learn full blown saber combat.

This is the end of my rant. Admins please tell me what you think of my idea.

Last edited by Xav on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Intergrating of Text combat   Intergrating of Text combat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 am

Xav, I completly agree, I do not fight, I am no good at it, I call for admin Discussion on this.
Back to top Go down
Dunecat

Dunecat

PostSubject: Re: Intergrating of Text combat   Intergrating of Text combat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:57 am

Sure. But you wouldn't have gotten yourself in such a situation, if you acted smarter, both in - and out of character. Being myself a mediocre swordsman, I understand the situation perfectly.
I've got half-developed system for such cases. Soon, I will suggest it.
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

PostSubject: Re: Intergrating of Text combat   Intergrating of Text combat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 am

Two words: Text RP.
Most good RP communities have them; usually to settle things which cannot be done in server, or to do communications between factions and characters, and whatever else. Usually toons cannot be killed in them, although there are exceptions. I'll explain more if you don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intergrating of Text combat   Intergrating of Text combat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intergrating of Text combat
Page 1 of 1