Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sith Viziers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sith Viziers Empty
PostSubject: Sith Viziers   Sith Viziers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Sith Viziers, the ideal warriors of the sith order. Since the time of the Old republic, sith viziers are those sith who are sent on missions considered suicidal. Sith Viziers are Sith Knights, who under careful training and supervision, are immune to many types of pain. Sith Viziers are intelligent, calculated and can remain calm under any circumstance.They can be compared with the Jedi Sentinels, and are even and balanced in both force and saber combat. Viziers are completely loyal and obedient to the sith, and are also refered to as ''Advanced Sith Knights''. Ask Mavra Xav to be appointed as a Vizier.

Starter Stats:
Jump:3
Push:1
Pull:1
Speed:2
Sight:2

Rage:0
Lightning:2
Drain:2
Grip:2

Saber Attack:3
Saber Defense:2
Saber Throw: 0
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

Sith Viziers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Viziers   Sith Viziers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:52 pm

I think they should have normal SK stats, but I do not say I do not agree, if other admins agree to this, then you have my approval, too.
Back to top Go down

Sith Viziers
Page 1 of 1