Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Replacement for Viziers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sithis.

Sithis.

Replacement for Viziers. Empty
PostSubject: Replacement for Viziers.   Replacement for Viziers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:17 am

Since sith viziers left the order with theyr owner, Mavra Xav, this is just a new force to cover theyr spot.
After Years of studies of sith alchemy, Dragunov has found a way to mutate subject's body into a strong, fearless and loyal creature. It was called a 'Sith beast' In Naga Sadow's alchemy book. Dragunov tried the process several times, but the subjects jsut died, the bodies were weak. So on, he started a new project, he found a strong enough subject, the long time tortured, Y'berion. After loosing fight to a more skilled sith, he did not give up at all, being defeated several times, and all of his allready mechanic limbs were cut. Draunov stabbed him trough the stomach, overseeing the effect. He survived for two days without going into a worse condition. It was his subject. Injecting him with the DNA of a massasi, and using the sith alchemy to alter ways of mutation, he has been able to create an excellent beast, the 'sith beast'. It was strong as two rancors, and had excellent dexterity, also, flexibility. A sith beast could fit into a spot which was half smaller then itself, it also had great scent. Y'berion was to be represented to the lord soon enough, would he be ready.

Replacement for Viziers. Predator

As for the stats: They are same as ordinary sith, they can learn force powers, but, they begin with Sith apprentice stats, due to the darkside affliction of alchemy.

Attack: 2
Def: 1
Throw: 0
Lightning, grip, drain, rage: 1
Push, sense, speed: 1
Jump: 3

That is about all. I allready have an alpha male, but the beasts need an alpha female, post either bios for approval, or come to dragunov, or something like that. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Viziers.   Replacement for Viziers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:46 am

Reminds me of LOTR's Uruk-hai
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Viziers.   Replacement for Viziers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 am

Reminds me of predator, dunno why... flower
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Viziers.   Replacement for Viziers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 am

Lolz, they can have different skins, just something gross, and monster-like, so approved or what?
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Viziers.   Replacement for Viziers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:37 am

Oh shit yeah lol, Sorry Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Viziers.   Replacement for Viziers. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:38 am

>Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Viziers.   Replacement for Viziers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacement for Viziers.
Page 1 of 1