Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Deathwatch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacen

Jacen

The Deathwatch Empty
PostSubject: The Deathwatch   The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:10 pm

The Deathwatch, Enemies of the Mando'ade.
Mandalore, increasingly worried about the harassing of his shipments and people by the Deathwatch, sent his advisor, Horus Zakegg, to initiate a takeover of the Deathwatch. When Mandalore went to the Deathwatch Capital ship he sent Horus to, however, he learned that Horus had betrayed him and had been the leader of the Deathwatch after all. Soon after, they were ambushed, and Mandalore, a few soldiers, and Axscus Ordo struggled to fight them off. They were saved by the arrival of a certain N'etra. After Horus was destroyed, Mandalore assumed command of the Death Watch ship, taking it to the winter base of the Mandalorians, adding to his fleet. (BlueIce Twilight for those of you who weren't there.)
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

The Deathwatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch   The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Jacen, blueIce is a sith map dude....
Back to top Go down
Glandor

The Deathwatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch   The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Well we weren't using it as Rhen Vhar, it was a different snow planet for us. Either that or Mandalore in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Dunecat

Dunecat

The Deathwatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch   The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:56 am

Tyran wrote:
Jacen, blueIce is a sith map dude....
Make a list Map - Faction, bro.
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

The Deathwatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch   The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:24 pm

kay. FYI, we were using BlueIce as the Planet Mandalore in the Winter.
*goes to make map list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Deathwatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch   The Deathwatch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deathwatch
Page 1 of 1