Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction: The Deathwatch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glandor

Faction: The Deathwatch Empty
PostSubject: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Faction: The Deathwatch 180px-Mandalorian_Death_Watch_%28Vizsla%29_symbol

The Deathwatch are perhaps one of the most chaotic and insane groups in the galaxy. They pillage and destroy as the Mandalorians did in the old republic. However they are honor less and barbaric. In fact they are so terrible the majority have now considered sanity as being for the weak.

The Deathwatch do not have a code of honor and don't have any known laws except for three.

Law the first, Traitors will be given the worst possible death.

Law the second, one shall not open fire upon a brother.

Law the Thrid, one shall not flee from battle or be cowardly in any way.

It is known that the breaking of these laws results in death. Usually in a slow and painful manner.

History: The Deathwatch were first created 60 years before the battle of Yavin. First splitting from clan Fett due to the fact that they wished to destroy and pillage while the Fett clan kept to a new code of honor. While the Death watch were eventually defeated 30 years later their legacy lived on. One day one of Mandalores' advisors came upon an ancient death watch base on the world known as Endor. There on that planet something consumed him. Poisoned his mind...he lost any sanity he had left. Secretly he began to plot, forming new Death Watch. He began to convert huge parts of the Mandalorian armada to the Death Watch, being quite discreet about it, spreading lies to them. Soon nearly a quarter of the Mandalorian armada had been converted. Horus attempted to assassinate Mandalore and the leader of clan Ordo but failed and lost his life. But the leadership of The Deathwatch went to his second in command, Jad. Now the Deathwatch are waiting...hidden in their uncharted strongholds or simply hiding just outside of explored space.

Watching.

Waiting.

Sanity is for the weak, honor is for the cowardly.

Ranks

Overwatch
Jad Ordo

Doom Bringers: Doom bringers are perhaps the most feared warriors among the death watch. Rarely seen but once they are seen...there is nothing that will stop them from completeing their goal. They are so powerful that some say they are almost immortal. They can use any weapon available to the Death watch arsenal.
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----

New Clan leaders: The New clans consist of, Armageddon, Rend and Blood.(Their names were changed after they seperated from Mandalore)

Armageddon
------
Rend
------
Blood
------

Beasts of War: The beasts of war ride...beasts...into war. They are rare to behold but once seen on the battlefield they will appear in great numbers to quickly dispatch infantry of the enemy.(This rank may or may not be added into the final part of The Death Watch due to the problems people have with vehicles and screens. Thanks!)
-----
-----
-----
-----

Warriors: The equivelant of Mandalorian warriors, only they are a lot more brutal. They are equipped with e11 blaster rifles, blaster pistols and a vibroblade of their choosing.
-----
-----
-----
-----

Note:

There is only a limit of people for Clan leaders Doom Bringers and OVerwatch. For everything else there is an unlimited number of spots.

All changes made are not permanent, I am simply structuring it as best as I can before moving on to other things with RP

Last edited by Glandor on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:47 am

Good, approved, but you have practically no fleet, and may not raid any faction map expet for mandolorian factions. BTW I'd love to see theese guys ally with the sith, since I am not all into creating a sith army.
Back to top Go down
Glandor

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Aye, Death Watch will have a fleet one of these days XD Yeah. I'd love to see them ally with Sith too. Or a type of sith...they'd go hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Glandor

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Edits have been made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Glandor wrote:
Aye, Death Watch will have a fleet one of these days XD Yeah. I'd love to see them ally with Sith too. Or a type of sith...they'd go hand in hand.

Maybe you can ally with Mavra Xav when he returns epically powered. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:11 am

I never approved of this, its stupid, the DeathWatch have no importance here... I call admin discussion before more people start to approve things without telling or asking any of the other admins.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 am

OK, then, it is being open for the timewhile
Back to top Go down
Glandor

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:39 pm

With all due respect, I put in how The Deathwatch were founded in this timeline. Horus went to Endor and found the old bunker where he learned many things from it. I thought that I made that clear...Then over the course of many years he began to take large parts of the Mandalorian armies into his new Deathwatch. Jacen agreed to this as far as I saw so there are no problems with the Mandalorians themselves. Another thing, would it be so bad to have a rival for the Mandalorians such as this? It makes for great RP and great fun. I fail to see a problem with their implementation. But really I believe that a vote should be started.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:55 pm

The admins are discussing this, we will let you know of the result.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Sorry I didnt make myself clear, its not how they were founded Glandor, Its that that dont fit in, you know? But the admins are discussing so it MAY be up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Glandor

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:21 pm

I see, thanks for clearing that up Tyran.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:29 pm

NP Smile
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Deathwatch is disapproved for various reasons including bad timeline and current situation, it's role may be replaced by the 'Sith army'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction: The Deathwatch   Faction: The Deathwatch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction: The Deathwatch
Page 1 of 1