Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction: Hunters Association

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Faction: Hunters Association Empty
PostSubject: Faction: Hunters Association   Faction: Hunters Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm

The hunters association is a conglomeration of Bounty Hunters from around the galaxy. The follow a simple yet binding code. (No FS hunters without asking me, and I don't want you to be uber at force)

Leader: Rekros Lavv (Xav)

1. No Bounty hunter may interfere with another hunters bounty. This pertains to hunters in the association.

2. If a fellow hunter asks for your help hunting a bounty, you must oblidge. Whether you share the bounty is up to the discretion of the two hunters.

3. No hunter may harm a civilian who does not have a bounty on him/her. Without good cause to do so first.

4. A hunters rank will be determined by how many bounties he/she has successfully hunted. (Admins Please ask me before admiting someone into the association. Since I am making a bio for the leader. I do not want alot of high ranking hunters and little low ranking hunters)

5. No Hunter may harm or kill another hunter. Unless this is totally necessary, and cannot be done so with malicious intent.

Ranks:
Head Hunter(Leader:Rekros Lavv(Me))
Council Hunter
Master Hunter
Elite Hunter
Adept Hunter
Hunter
Novice Hunter(If you do not make a bio, you must start as a Novice! And to rank up you need approval from either the Leader, or two council hunters. You must also have a certaint number of bounties)

History: The conglomeration dates back to 4,000 ABY. When Head Hunter Dro Jett and his group of hunters began to incorporate finesse into hunting tactics. Even now, 2,000 years later, the association continues to thrive. They sport some of the best and most acclaimed hunters in the galaxy. They base themselves across the galaxy, and all come from a plethera of backrounds. They have one goal in mind: "To preserve the spirit of hunting and to maintain order in the ranks"
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Faction: Hunters Association   Faction: Hunters Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Approved, but well, no perks(alt weapons, sniper charge, jetpack) untill you post them for each rank
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Faction: Hunters Association   Faction: Hunters Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Approved for me, I agree with what Sithis said about no extra stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction: Hunters Association   Faction: Hunters Association I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction: Hunters Association
Page 1 of 1