Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters Association Navy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hunters Association Navy Empty
PostSubject: Hunters Association Navy   Hunters Association Navy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Ships: (Currently there are few large ships in the Navy, due to time of production for larger ships

Fighter Class:
-Crucier Bomber
-M89 Excalibur Fighter

-Vector Class Corvette: (Ships in ready status below)
+ Victoria
+ Archduke
+ Aurora
+ Falcon
+ Redmund
+ Hybrid
+ Zenos
+ Durge
+ Morbid
+ Ruthford

Light Frigates
+ Corellian YT-5000(Marauder, Fieron, Fyori, Tsunami)
+ Firespray 31 Class(Currently is in prototype phase)

-Excalibur Class Destroyers
+Raveger
+Shiva
+Helios

Capital Ship
+Tetra (Under construction on Bespin, and no you can't all of the sudden find the ships location)

(As ships are lost and constructed, I will post the updates.)

Last edited by Xav on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Association Navy   Hunters Association Navy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Add Light Frigates: Corellian YT-5000 (Goes up because of years changed) And Firespray 31 Class
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Association Navy   Hunters Association Navy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:25 am

If you can show me wehre the hunter's association got the money for all this, I may just approve it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Answer To Sithis   Hunters Association Navy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:57 am

Sithis. wrote:
If you can show me wehre the hunter's association got the money for all this, I may just approve it.

From the many amassed credits due to bounties, of course. This thing has been going on for years. Remember that the organization is over a thousand years old. Several years of amassing credits have payed off. But, this is a relativly small fleet compared to the Republic and Sith fleets...

As for Tetra, it is still in production. I do not plan to make my fleet uber huge. I intend to keep it a reasonable size.

Fiscally, the association has the credits required to support a fleet. Kind of like how pirate groups amass credits by plundering and taking valuables from others. It's how the Black Sun Pirates group started, small. Then it gradually plundered more and grew larger.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Association Navy   Hunters Association Navy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:27 pm

The ship has no chance against either Republic, sith or Zien navy, in which case, APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Association Navy   Hunters Association Navy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:51 am

Also Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Association Navy   Hunters Association Navy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters Association Navy
Page 1 of 1