Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project X: Soldier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

Project X: Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Project X: Soldier   Project X: Soldier I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Name: X
Homeplanet: Kamino
Race: Human (clone)

Appearance(Description): Light brown, blondish hair, strong jaw, squareish head, clean shaven, dark skin, and black and red armor. Also wears a black helmet and a red cape at times.

Force Alignment and rank: N/A

History(If none put N/A): My designation is X. I have no other name. All I've known since I was cloned was that I am meant for battle, everything in me has trained for that. But several years ago, something happened, and I was moved to geonosis, where I continued training. I'm still waiting for a side to choose me, as I have no alleigance. The republic, the sith, or that droid army, whichever has the best pay....
The republic looks like the best bet, looking into it more.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Project X: Soldier   Project X: Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Finally decided to do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project X: Soldier   Project X: Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Any stats? Weapons? Perks? I need to know such for approval.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Project X: Soldier   Project X: Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Um.. well he is capable of high stats but i don't need anything except jump level 2 and speed level 1, and an E11 until i find a military..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project X: Soldier   Project X: Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:28 am

Approved. If you want anymore stats just refer to the general approval Smile. I'm sure we can get you squared away.
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

PostSubject: Re: Project X: Soldier   Project X: Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:32 am

^
Approved, boi.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Project X: Soldier   Project X: Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:57 am

Aww Shit... I'm late... approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project X: Soldier   Project X: Soldier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project X: Soldier
Page 1 of 1