Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project R: Ravage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Project R: Ravage Empty
PostSubject: Project R: Ravage   Project R: Ravage I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Name: R or Ravage.
Homeplanet: Ziost
Race: Cyborg
Designation: Heavy Weapons

Appearance(Description): 7 ft tall with One metal arm and metal chasis. Very muscular

Force Alignment and rank(if none, put N/A, Light<Rank>/Dark<Rank>/Neutral): N/A <Sith Bio Enhanced Soldier, Considered a Master Sergeant in the Sith Army>

History(If none put N/A): Born of the scientists of Ziost, this unstoppable machine was built for one purpose, to hunt and destroy the enemies of the Sith. Top secret project Ravage was made to create Bio enhanced soldiers to fight on the front lines, he is the first of few. Once a human named James Falcner, he was taken and experimented on. He has enhanced speed, strength, reflexs and accuracy with weapons. He also has many robotic parts attached to him, making him all the more versitile.

Stats: Just speed 2 for enhanced speed, heal 1 for slight regeneration, and Protect 2 for personal shields

Last edited by Xav on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Project R: Ravage   Project R: Ravage I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 am

Protect 2 and you are good to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project R: Ravage   Project R: Ravage I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:33 am

Sithis. wrote:
Protect 2 and you are good to go.

Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Project R: Ravage   Project R: Ravage I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:40 pm

i find it odd that after i come up with characters that are ''projects'' you do the same.. it could just be a coincidence i guess, and yours is different anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project R: Ravage   Project R: Ravage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project R: Ravage
Page 1 of 1