Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacen

Jacen

Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT) Empty
PostSubject: Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT)   Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Alright. Since the Alliance thing is getting lots of argumentation, and I don't want any bad blood or to burn bridges, I'm asking admins to let me run a poll on what people think the Mando's should ally with, and depending on the outcome, diff RP's get voided and posts deleted. Please approve or dissapprove.
Back to top Go down
Sithis.

Sithis.

PostSubject: Re: Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT)   Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:09 am

My idea: Some certain people will be gained a temp clan leader ranks, and a congress of mandolorian clan leaders will solve this matter.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT)   Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:45 am

I'm cool with that, Jacen Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacen

Jacen

PostSubject: Re: Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT)   Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:37 am

Kay I'm runnin the poll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT)   Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mando Alliance. (IMPORTANT)
Page 1 of 1