Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dire news to the Republic Senate (IMPORTANT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dire news to the Republic Senate (IMPORTANT) Empty
PostSubject: Dire news to the Republic Senate (IMPORTANT)   Dire news to the Republic Senate (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:14 pm

After obtaining the new, Valas rushs to Coruscant to confront the Senate of a pressing matter. After landing he made his way to the Jedi representative box. A Jedi Master stopped him, and after a breif explanation, he let Valas into the box to speak.

Senators and Representatives of the Republic, I come with dire news.

He pulls out a small datapad, he has altered the others voice so that the person may remain anonymous(And so nobody can epically Meta).

It speaks of the Sith's ploy for soldiers, The SEG, the Ezekiels and many of the Sith forces that are being amassed.

When the recording stops playing there is a varying number of voices, some of astonishment, anger and disbelief.
Back to top Go down

Dire news to the Republic Senate (IMPORTANT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire news to the Republic Senate (IMPORTANT)   Dire news to the Republic Senate (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 pm

If you must know (I hope nobody Metas) Rick discussed this with Valas ICly.
Back to top Go down

Dire news to the Republic Senate (IMPORTANT)
Page 1 of 1