Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Republic Senate formal Declaration

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Republic Senate formal Declaration Empty
PostSubject: Republic Senate formal Declaration   Republic Senate formal Declaration I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:02 pm

The Senate begins to quiet down, a booming voice comes over the loud speaker. It is the Supreme Chancellor.

Chancellor: The Sith powers grow, we can all agree. We must make a decision now. All in favor of the Mobiliazation of forces against the Sith in formal war declaration?

The Senate chambers is filled with several voices all agreeing.

Chancellor: Then it is settled. As of now, we are at formal war with the Sith.

A Message is sent to the Generals of the Republic army to mobilize and begin production of arms.

OOC: Me, Dante, and Awec did a whole argument with the Senators. It's about time formal declaration of war has been made. If you wish to argue, lets think of what it would be like if this did not happen?

Senator: Oh, well the attack on Correllia was a mistake. Let's not declare war and allow the Sith to kick our @$$e$

There you have it, my reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Republic Senate formal Declaration   Republic Senate formal Declaration I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:41 pm

OOC: I'm fine with all this, I just think it would have been wise, and better, to have an admin discuss this with you, just for the fact that declaring war is a big thing, think about that next time please. Any other admins agree with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic Senate formal Declaration   Republic Senate formal Declaration I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Tyran wrote:
OOC: I'm fine with all this, I just think it would have been wise, and better, to have an admin discuss this with you, just for the fact that declaring war is a big thing, think about that next time please. Any other admins agree with me?

OOC: Will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Republic Senate formal Declaration   Republic Senate formal Declaration I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:18 am

Good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Senate formal Declaration   Republic Senate formal Declaration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Senate formal Declaration
Page 1 of 1