Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Military of the Republic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Grand Military of the Republic Empty
PostSubject: Grand Military of the Republic   Grand Military of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Chancellor-Leader of the Grand Republic
"Through me, you might have a voice in the shaping of the Republic." -Palpatine
-

Minister of Defense- Second in command of the Republic army. Though the Minister usually handled more of the "fine tuning".
"Order, order!! This meeting of the Defense Committee will come to order! Thank you. Now, you're all aware of the trouble on the planet Onderon. But I'm afraid it's much worse than we suspected."
-A meeting of the Defense Ministry during the Freedon Nadd Uprising

-

General- High Ranking Officers in the Military. This was the highest non-political rank attainable in the Military. Generals usually had under there command entire Sector Armies.
"I've been told that a lot of you are familiar with my exploits and consider me something of a legend. I don't see why you should. Every one of you are heroes, and someday your stories will be legendary as well."
―General Airen Cracken

-
-
-

Colonel-The Second highest non-political rank attainable. These men and women usually were behind the scenes with the Generals, usually formulating battle plans and instructing troops. Usually controlled Regiments (About 4,000 soldiers=One Regiment)
"I came to fight a war, not to play political games. My mission is to help you maintain your freedom, not to help you gather more power to yourself, or to take it from you."
―Colonel Jagged Fel to the New Republic Advisory Council

-
-
-

Major-People of this rank often have served in countless battles and would have years of military experience. Usually they are in charge of battalions(500-1000)
"It doesn't matter how good the plan is if it isn't executed well."
―Major Coret Bhan

-
-
-

Captain- Officers who usually commanded Companies.
"I am Captain Soontir Fel. I will teach you how to fly and how to survive. If you think you know better than me, all I can teach you to do is die." ―Soontir Fel in his opening address to his class
-
-
-

Lieutenant- Lowest ranking officer rank.
After they plan what has to be done, you know who'll do it, don't ya?"
―Lt.Hamo Blastwell of Red Squadron.

-
-
-

Sergeant Major- Highest non-commisioned rank in the Republic. Usually was in charge of Larger squads. (30 or so soldiers)
-
-
-

Staff Sergeant- Sergeants in charge of mid-sized squads. (20 or so soldiers)
-
-
-

Sergeant- Sergeants in charge of small squads. (10 or so soldiers)
-
-
-

Corporal- Lowest non-officer command rank. Usually Corporals have to of been in a combat situation previously before ranking up.
-
-
-

Private- The lowest soldier rank in the Republic military. Yet even the greatest of war heroes were originally this rank.
-
-
-

Ensign/Officer

Last edited by Xav on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Grand Military of the Republic   Grand Military of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Cornol or however you spelt it is spelled colonel
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: Grand Military of the Republic   Grand Military of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm

He spelled it Colonel
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Lord of Oblivion
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Grand Military of the Republic   Grand Military of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:33 pm

no he didnt look, he already fixed it. edited at 5:20 and my post was at 4:59.
Back to top Go down
Grelite

PostSubject: Re: Grand Military of the Republic   Grand Military of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Must've been the blue that I didn't see it before; he did spell it right with the quote the first time, I thought.

Anyway; back on topic. We'll just wait till this is finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Military of the Republic   Grand Military of the Republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Military of the Republic
Page 1 of 1