Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Darkness Prevail...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glandor

Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan Empty
PostSubject: Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan   Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Name: Wheir Tavan
Home planet: Coruscaunt
Race: Human

Appearance(Description): Wheir looks very young for his age, his hair is brownish but there are a few gray hairs here and there. He wears his uniform with many countless metals on it, wearing them all with pride.

History: Wheir Tavan was born on Coruscaunt to a very poor family who had to give him up for they couldn't take care of him. He grew up and orphan for quite some time but at the age of 15 he managed to find his way into the Republic Navy. After three years of training he joined an elite squadron despite his age. He soon become the leader of this squadron at the age of 18, after many very important missions in the war and the fact their old leader had been shot down himself. He piloted an A-wing fighter for a long time, getting used to it's ability to maneuver out of the way of enemy fire rather than being able to take shot after shot. At the age of 24 he took command of a new elite squadron known as Dragon wing. He picked the best pilots he could find out of hundreds that were available. Dragon wing went on to become one of the most renowned and feared squadrons in the galaxy. However when the entire squadron was shot down in an enemy ambush Wheir was the only one to survive. After being stuck in an escape pod for a little over 24 hours with little air left he was picked up by a republic ship that was sent to investigate the loss of the squadron. Wheir went on leave for a long time till he was 30, when he was contacted that he was required for duty in the outer rim. He took this with a promotion to captain. Here he truly began to leave his mark. He commanded his own New Republic Star destroyer with which he won many struggles against The Sith with. He commanded this ship until he reached 50 when he was promoted to Admiral for his abilities...now 5 years later he commands a single capital ship and numerous cruisers...knowing very well that war is coming.

Current ships under command.

1 Republic star destroyer
3 Nebulon B Frigates
1 Corellian Dreadnought
6 Assault Frigates mk11s
2 Majestic Class heavy cruisers
1 Nebulon B Medical frigate
10 wings of hyper drive equipped fighters.(Including x-wings a-wings and e-wings)
5 wings of close support bombers.(including k-wings and H-60 tempest bombers)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan   Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:28 pm

I thought we needed LESS high ranking officers...
Back to top Go down
Glandor

PostSubject: Re: Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan   Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:43 pm

I haven't noticed many within the republic. I'm also working on a normal soldier so...
Back to top Go down
Tyran
Dark Lord of Oblivion
Tyran

PostSubject: Re: Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan   Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:29 am

Hm... Admiral... we'll see Glandor, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Dante Erinith
Lord of Oblivion
Dante Erinith

PostSubject: Re: Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan   Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:16 am

As it happens, ''Admiral'' and ''General'' are not the only high ranks in the military... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan   Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Admiral Wheir Tavan
Page 1 of 1